Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Only 5 on Autotrader right now

1 hour ago, kieron1977 said:

I might be wrong but i was under the impression the extended warranty is only for cars up to 10 years old, so next year the earlier cars will be out of warranty so might See a few more coming onto the market. 

It's up to 10 years at the time you take out the warranty. You can take a 2 year warranty out the day before it's 10 years old. So many will be 12 years old before the warranty expires.

26 minutes ago, stevet said:

It's up to 10 years at the time you take out the warranty. You can take a 2 year warranty out the day before it's 10 years old. So many will be 12 years old before the warranty expires.

Do you know if you can keep extending warranty, so if you've got a warranty on a 2008 ISF that runs out 2019 can you buy an additional 2 years as it's about to expire...does that make sense?!?!

17 hours ago, Mark G said:

@Big Rat I have to go into Cheltenham in the next week or so, I will mention it to them, see if Alex can offer something, it does sound a good idea.

Don’t tell me the VXR8 has issues already!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, stevet said:

That's Good to know, my warranty runs out 2 months before my cars reaches 10 years old so was wondering if i Extend it before then

9 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Talking of Gsf I see that Dave’s last Gsf for sale at Lexus Plymouth has had a big price reduction was 47k now 42.5k, it was 55k in Apri/May.

A New Year present of sub just 40k for someone possibly.

Big Rat

Several owners, notably the previous owner never thrashed this car ! :biggrin:

3 minutes ago, Ace8800 said:

@mrfunex i like the idea of a central meet.. would be great if one of the dealers could host it.. id be up for that.

@Ace8800  @mrfunexThe possibility of a reasonably central dealer involved meet is being progressed as we speak, I’m also arranging for a Lexus contact to do a mail shot to ISF owners/ customers who are not part of the forum to be made aware where and when the event takes place should they like to attend anyway.

Big Rat

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

I’m also arranging for a Lexus contact to do a mail shot to ISF owners/ customers who are not part of the forum to be made aware where and when the event takes place should they like to attend.

You could always include the other F-cars, like GS-F and RC-F :whistling:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, emjay82 said:

I do find it odd that Lexus aren't making their own PR plans for the F brand turning 10 years old, maybe they have something big planned for the Spring.... 🤔, but I doubt it.... 

Maybe they are going to award all their F supporters with a free LFA!!