Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Only 5 on Autotrader right now

10 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Can I suggest a new thread to talk about the mother of all F meets.

Be my guest and start a new thread, I presume this is to do with the 10 year F anniversary?

We will need to make sure we get all the F models there, ISF the GSF, cant see us getting an LFA and the other one....................

@Big Rat I know it's beyond me how you expect to sell a car without pics.

Still waiting to see another blue / black combo come up for sale more out of curiosity. Starting to think mine is the only one out there. Is there any way to check these kind of things?

I’d be up for the 10yr anniversary, wonder how many of the 7 red ones will be there 😉.......I could put it out on the Deutschland F club forum, there’s a few that come over yearly, they organise good events with Lexus in Germany, had the chief designer at the Nuremberg ring last May. 

13 minutes ago, mike m said:

Still waiting to see another blue / black combo come up for sale more out of curiosity. Starting to think mine is the only one out there. Is there any way to check these kind of things?

@mike m I'll have a look at my photo list which isn't complete, the only way is to have have the chassis number and speak  with Lexus-bit hit and miss as to whether they would oblige.

🐀

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Womble72 said:

I’d be up for the 10yr anniversary, wonder how many of the 7 red ones will be there 😉.......I could put it out on the Deutschland F club forum, there’s a few that come over yearly, they organise good events with Lexus in Germany, had the chief designer at the Nuremberg ring last May. 

@Womble72 Paul haven't quite finished my Mesa list as yet, absolutely it would be great if some could come from Europe we've a member or two on here from France as well 👍

🐀

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Womble72 Paul haven't quite finished my Mesa list as yet, absolutely it would be great if some could come from Europe we've a member or two on here from France as well 👍

🐀

Okay okay,........how many pink ones then?? 😂🤣😂

much respect for finding this essential information too 👍👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, mike m said:

@mike m Had a look at my photo library and I've found two Blue with black interiors one is in Ipswich reg number X1 NHG last seen there in 2016. The other was seen in Leeds in 2014 reg number B8 OXY that number is now on an iS hybrid in Leeds.

Big Rat 

10 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m Had a look at my photo library and I've found two Blue with black interiors one is in Ipswich reg number X1 NHG last seen there in 2016. The other was seen in Leeds in 2014 reg number B8 OXY that number is now on an iS hybrid in Leeds.

Big Rat 

Cool thanks for looking. Good to know they are out there.

10 minutes ago, Comedian said:

It's not really silver; more a shade of wet concrete.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

That’s all we need. A ‘comedian’ RCF driver lurking round out ISF forum 😜

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Womble72 said:

Like buses n “taxis”.........😂🤣😂

😀

Yeh, I suspect we are experiencing a natural dip in the number of ISFs available and we’ll see normal service resume. 

15 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@BluethunderI know who's car that is I'll wait for him to fess up himself............🙄

🐀

Gutted, a 2009 with 57k miles I’m sure would of been in my price range on the private marketing...now the dealer has added their chunk on it, it isn’t ;(