Hallo, I'm searching for an altezza  cd model 86120-53071. If cd changer is not working is not a problem for me. In addition I 'd be interested in 86010-53030 tv tuner.

I may have a 13906 like this available soon.

WXEiMdjh.jpg

CD changer works just fine but the cassette needs new belts. Any good?

Thanks for, but the 86271-53071 is the only one I can fit for my tv project.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Blucky
      I have a 1999 Toyota Altezza 1GFE, which recently has had the engine light come on after driving it for a few minutes. Every time i restart the car it goes away but comes on again after a few minutes.
      I have done the paperclip diagnosis on the ODB1 port, but all it does is make the engine light, ABS light and the ECT light flash continuously.
      Does anyone know what it might be?

Cheers,
    • By CPD
      Hi all,

I have had my IS for around four months now and have been having on and off trouble with the radio regarding the sound cutting out. I had thought it was linked to the active sound so I turned that off in the sound settings, it seemed to have fixed the problem for about 2  or 3 months but it has happend again. It normally lasts for a day or two and then comes back on (the sound) but I would like to get this proplem resolved asap so I booked it in with Lexus. Has anyone on here at the same experience with the IS media system? and if so how did you resolve the issue?

Cheers.
    • By Meaty
      I normally spend my lunch break in my car and like to listen to the radio whilst doing so, but is there any way to adjust the auto shutoff after 20 minutes?  Alternatively, can I press the power button for another 20 (and then another) without flattening the 12v Battery?
    • By Andy2905
      Previous owner has fitted after market radio which doesn't work. What suggestions for replacement? Should I look for an original or go for a double din?
    • By Hywel
      HI all. I've seen plenty of info on ERR 3 and 4 but not found anything on a CD changer that has jammed and is not ejecting discs (shows NO DISC when you try) but also won't play or load any further discs.
      Any ideas on how to resolve this please?