Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Q car that likes to embarrass.......

There’s no doubt that the F is a stealthy under the radar type of car. Unless you deliberately make some noise, chances are an ISF will go unnoticed.

So, the perfect weapon to sneak up on unsuspecting victims (where speed limits allow).

I was talkIng to someone about this the other day. He described an encounter with an M4 which left the Beamer driver a little bit dazed.

So, in a ‘virtual world’, with no speed limits and no traffic, what car would you most like to ‘surprise’?

Ill start it off with the incredibly annoying, exhaust farting FIAT 500 ABARTH.

I surprised a Ferrari 360 going to a Piston Heads Sunday Service last year, it was a "spirited drive" where he kept pushing and pushing to the point where, by his own admission, he couldn't go any faster, and still the blue Toyota was glued to the back of his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It turned out he was going to the same place as me so we had a chat when we were there, nice guy, seemed very young to own something like that, or its me that is getting old, he had never seen or even heard of an ISF, once I educated him he understood................................

I don't think I will ever top that.

• Like 3

On 15/11/2017 at 8:02 AM, Mark G said:

I surprised a Ferrari 360 going to a Piston Heads Sunday Service last year, it was a "spirited drive" where he kept pushing and pushing to the point where, by his own admission, he couldn't go any faster, and still the blue Toyota was glued to the back of his car!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It turned out he was going to the same place as me so we had a chat when we were there, nice guy, seemed very young to own something like that, or its me that is getting old, he had never seen or even heard of an ISF, once I educated him he understood................................

I don't think I will ever top that.

@Mark G I see that the Orange Gsf fro Lexus Hatfield has been bought by a guy on Pistonheads, personally I like the colour but difficult ‘Q’ car in that shade 😉

🐀

28 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G I see that the Orange Gsf fro Lexus Hatfield has been bought by a guy on Pistonheads, personally I like the colour but difficult ‘Q’ car in that shade 😉

🐀

Ratty, just go and buy a GSF. You are infatuated with the Bloody things!!! 😜

• Like 1

I believe new BMW and MB PHEVs are unexpectedly fast, not that they can take on IS-F, but for what they meant to be - a compliance vehicles, 5.9-6.1s to 60MPH seems unexpectedly good. So sad that Lexus have not done something like that with RC300h.

35 minutes ago, Linas.P said:

I believe new BMW and MB PHEVs are unexpectedly fast, not that they can take on IS-F, but for what they meant to be - a compliance vehicles, 5.9-6.1s to 60MPH seems unexpectedly good. So sad that Lexus have not done something like that with RC300h.

I’d love a PHEV RC450h, if one were to be made. Best of both worlds! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Ratty, just go and buy a GSF. You are infatuated with the Bloody things!!! 😜

@Flytvr Yes I am I cannot tell a lie 😛

But I’m still working on Mrs Rat to let me buy a little refurb job in France 😏

So I think it goes something like this...........

6914E7FA-0C6C-4A7B-97FD-52D3AD1E592E.jpeg.a09d763034b578efcc63ae6ce1f8d2ee.jpeg

Big Rat

• Haha 1

Same... either RC450h.. to be honest even if it is not PHEV, but PHEV would obviously benefit from tax etc. or 300h PHEV... same way as BMW 330/530e 6.1s to 0-60 would really awaken that car and would fit with the otherwise sporty looks 8.6s just feels wrong now. As well PHEV would make them eligible for my company lease, whereas now I can only get BMW or Mitsubishi Outlander... and I am not very fancy them.

27 minutes ago, Mark G said:

Very well spotted @Big Rat well you know how it is, you have got it, or, you don't..............

Wheels are filthy, not good!!

@Mark G I was just wondering if you could find out if me and @Warrington guy Dave parked our vans out side next Friday after and sauntered into the bar, presumably they have such a thing dressed as we usually are at that time of the day that it would be ok for a couple of beverages and a plate of chips and mao..............

🐀

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G I was just wondering if you could find out if me and @Warrington guy Dave parked our vans out side next Friday after and sauntered into the bar, presumably they have such a thing dressed as we usually are at that time of the day that it would be ok for a couple of beverages and a plate of chips and mao..............

🐀

Hang on, I am on to my contact there now.......................................

18 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Warrington guy Thanx matey I said that to Mrs Rat as well and she replied ..............#%^*+# off

🐀

Like I said, gone off white Lexus cars.

Got my super silver F washed today. Looks amazing.

Patio looks great!!

• Like 1