Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

ISF Footwell LEDs

Hello peoples. After a favour. Can someone please put a pic up of the passenger side footwell LED pls. Need to know if it's in the correct position as it seems only to light up the right side of the footwell towards the centre of the car. Driver side is spot on lighting the whole footwell up.

Pictures of your footwell with the light in so I can see if it's just me would be a great help too!

From memory that is correct, I think my other IS models were the same.

Someone will be along in a minute with the full technical specification by country with high resolution pictures to back everything up............. @Big Rat over to you.....................

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mark G said:

From memory that is correct, I think my other IS models were the same.

Someone will be along in a minute with the full technical specification by country with high resolution pictures to back everything up............. @Big Rat over to you.....................

@Mark G I've rang our official snapper but he's not answering.......... oh Davi where are you 

🐀

28 minutes ago, Arqum said:

Hello peoples. After a favour. Can someone please put a pic up of the passenger side footwell led pls. Need to know if it's in the correct position as it seems only to light up the right side of the footwell towards the centre of the car. Driver side is spot on lighting the whole footwell up.

Pictures of your footwell with the light in so I can see if it's just me would be a great help too!

@Arqum Rubbish photos I'm still waiting for my promised lessons from @Flytvr anyway drivers side fully bathed in light passenger side far more subdued as you can see even with the flash off it's barely discernible!

IMG_3465.thumb.JPG.024ff7f896fb1efb25f1ed33da4ff9c8.JPG

IMG_3467.thumb.JPG.d7cbfef1dfb11b1157fd1f522990174c.JPG

Big Rat

12 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Arqum Yep it is offset to wards the transmission tunnel like this.....

IMG_3475.thumb.JPG.5dc41be741c297f22e4dfcdb9eaefbc3.JPG

Big Rat

Thanks mate. Just need to get it to see which way the LED is facing. Bit hard to tell at night. Of you can do during the day that would be brill.

3 minutes ago, iwonder said:

Easiest way to check is to see if the LED chip is facing downwards. the one in the center console is the same if you want to compare. if it isnt seated correctly. the LED will be angle towards the front left of the car.

Centre console? Which LED do you mean?

You know you drive a Lexus when this is a technical question on a forum.

My old days in a 335i on e90post.com would have been along the lines of "can someone take a picture of their dashboard with the engine still running while the check engine isn't illuminated". 

No replies ;-)

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

You know you drive a Lexus when this is a technical question on a forum.

My old days in a 335i on e90post.com would have been along the lines of "can someone take a picture of their dashboard with the engine still running while the check engine isn't illuminated". 

No replies ;-)

@FTBBCVoodoo Got to reply my 335im Convertable on 19" s cracked wheel contest I got 2 complete sets replaced in 9 months one guy had 5 sets replaced less one wheel !

🐀

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, NothernDan said:

LOL

Love this thread!!! Just read it all in one go laughing my head off.

+1 on the 335 wheels. One full set and 2 fronts. Took the run flats off and never cracked another! German wrong-gineering

I had the "poverty" 18's on my 335i so no cracked wheels.

Had to make do with 2 x blown turbos, 6 injectors replaced and a High Pressure Fuel Pump failure instead.

Hence it got traded in for the ISF :-)

On 17/11/2017 at 12:45 PM, FTBBCVoodoo said:

I had the "poverty" 18's on my 335i so no cracked wheels.

Had to make do with 2 x blown turbos, 6 injectors replaced and a High Pressure Fuel Pump failure instead.

Hence it got traded in for the ISF :-)

What is it with those things? I had a perpetual oil leak in mine for 18months, replaced everything it could have been.... still there. The interior smelled like hot oil all the time.

Loved the car and the power (was well modded up) but hated the ownership costs. Likewise, traded for the ISF....... with a short stint in a CLS inbetween (mistake).

• Like 1