Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IsF exhaust filth

9 hours ago, Peter P18 said:

Dude, my H&S sounds better than this?! Why would I change it?!?! :g::wink3:

@Peter P18 Now that I have to hear can’t you get them on the hurry get it done..... get to Cosford on Sunday........pleaseeeeee😂

Sorry about that getting carried away 🙄

🐀

• Haha 1

Surely everyone has found my YouTube video's by now?

I really enjoy that last video, the short tunnel sounds epic! :yahoo:

Keep in mind this was JUST the H&S system, so no PPE headers, and no supercharger! Lol.

Will be getting some new video's up as soon as I can. :thumbsup:

• Like 3

True, but that's what a secret squirrel bank account is for Big Rat! :wink3:

Just make sure you watch them away from Mrs. Rat! Lol.

The headers have made a big improvement in my mind to the soundtrack, but with the added supercharger sounds, should be epic! :yahoo:

Most have seen/heard this I assume?

• Like 1

@Peter P18 sounds good and quite timely for me because my fingers been hovering over the H&S cat back with X pipe for the last couple of weeks. 

I need to just do it. Any issues with fitment because I'd be doing it myself? Is that black covers for the stock exhaust tips in the cold start vid?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mike m said:

@Peter P18 sounds good and quite timely for me because my fingers been hovering over the H&S cat back with X pipe for the last couple of weeks. 

I need to just do it. Any issues with fitment because I'd be doing it myself? Is that black covers for the stock exhaust tips in the cold start vid?

Hi Mike,

You should just do it. Ian and the guys at H&S have been brilliant, not the cheapest, but you do get what you pay for I find.

No, pretty sure the fitment was relatively easy (mine was fitted my H&S), just getting the spacing right with the real quad tips.

Those aren't black covers, they are ceramic coated stainless steel tips that are actually connected to the exhaust.

You would get stainless steel ones with the system unless you want them to get yours coated at an additional cost (it's outsourced to another firm, not done by H&S themselves).....

Hope this helps. :thumbsup:

15 minutes ago, Mark G said:

In the tunnel it sounds great, love the guy moving over two solid white lines for you.................

Does sound amazing in tunnels, especially in manual mode with the downshift blips..... :thumbup1:

Think he was worried I would drive right through him! Lol.