Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Silver IS-F at Lexus Stoke - LC09 VJJ

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G From here onwards he shall be known as Duracell..........zzzzzzzzzzzzz boring 😂

🐀

I don’t own an ISF (in the best colour may I add), but it’s still me 😢 Please don’t dump me!!!!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I don’t own an ISF (in the best colour may I add), but it’s still me 😢 Please don’t dump me!!!!

@Flytvr We won't you'll just to have to take any kicks that are coming, and you can bring whatever it is you've bought on Sunday, pound to a pinch of s... it's white 😁

🐀

49 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

We wouldn't do that................ until after the weekend 😉.

If you've bought a milk float, save me a trip to Waitrose (all estate agents shop at Waitrose by the way) and bring 2 pints of gold top on Sunday please 👍 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

50 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Mark G I'll think I'll join you I'm not signed up but I think I will now 😬

🐀

Just watched a great video about selling trucks in Africa..................anyway, do we know what he has bought yet????????????

He has been saying my car looks like a VXR8, I think he has a soft spot for Vauxhalls and has bought an Ampera or whatever they are called, well if he has and he brings it to Cosford on Sunday keep him away from me...........................

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark G said:

Just watched a great video about selling trucks in Africa..................anyway, do we know what he has bought yet????????????

He has been saying my car looks like a VXR8, I think he has a soft spot for Vauxhalls and has bought an Ampera or whatever they are called, well if he has and he brings it to Cosford on Sunday keep him away from me...........................

@Mark GHe's sent me a picture at last.......

IMG_0570.JPG.a1b68f4271680c9c69745274e95a82d3.JPG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr How was dinner at Maccydees 😝

🐀

Breakfast. You wouldn't believe it. McDonalds were playing sad love songs, and there, right across the car park was my...... oh my god, my X ISF, looking at me all sad.  I'm sorry, it's just too much for me to talk about right now. And you lot taking the ***** isn't helping

:wink3:

• Haha 2