Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

One area for all F Drivers

One home for ALL 'F' owners  

45 members have voted

1. 1. One area for all F drivers - IS-F, LFA, RC-F and GS-F

• Yes - Bring all the F owners together
    • NO - Leave things as they arei

It makes sense, the guys over on the GS forum are top blokes but I think I am on my own from an "F" point of view, that is why I have stayed on the IS forum, plus the fact @Big Rat told me if I left the cake supply would be halted.........................so here I am!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Makes sense from my perspective.  Not enough of us as it is, especially in light of recent movement away from the ISF.

The thought of ratty one day getting a GSF/RCF would mean I would also have to just for the forum banter

• Like 1

It' been a while since I posted on here but I think putting all the F' s together would be a good thing. You are a great bunch of blokes who provide good information and entertainment and it would be a shame to miss out on your banter because you'd changed models.

• Like 1

I'm for this. The F models have more in common with one another due to their tech spec than they have with  the IS/GS/RC groups and it would grow the  forum if it includes the RC F and GS F.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jgtcracer said:

Makes sense from my perspective.  Not enough of us as it is, especially in light of recent movement away from the ISF.

The thought of ratty one day getting a GSF/RCF would mean I would also have to just for the forum banter

You digging at me ‘laddy ‘? 😜

@Mark G started the mass (2) migration!!

7 minutes ago, EvoStevo said:

It' been a while since I posted on here but I think putting all the F' s together would be a good thing. You are a great bunch of blokes who provide good information and entertainment and it would be a shame to miss out on your banter because you'd changed models.

Whoooaa, a great bunch of blokes????????? Have you seen some of this lot in natural light, some of them are enough to frighten a Police Horse, in fact..................oh never mind...................

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Flytvr said:

Hang on, slow down for a second, I got myself a well used and abused second hand car that no one else wanted, oh and it wasn't an isf, don't start calling me Mr Christian.........................................tell me tomorrow..................

[mention=57610]Big Rat[/mention] recently suggested having one area for all F drivers - IS-F, LFA, RC-F and GS-F rather than separate tumble weed areas.
What's your thoughts? 

Yep much better to have one F forum

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Can I change my vote? I've heard some undesirable types are buying up RCFs now and I don't want them to ruin our forum 😉

and GSFs

• Like 1

So after a harrowing few hours on the motorway, Mrs Rat has been driving 🙄, we’ve pulled into the services to taste the delicious 😋 food and drink 😬

Any way I’ve jumped on here regarding this I messaged @steve2006 regarding this and he had passed it onto the powers that be for a decision, that was 3-4 days ago haven’t back as yet.

Naturally I’m for a combined ‘F’ forum.

Big Rat

11 hours ago, Flytvr said:

It's ok, we understand that the ISF just doesn't do it for you any more.... So is the RCF a mid life crisis car??

I could do with a mid life crisis