Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Combined IsF-rcF-gsF-LFA Forum.

Big Rat

There has been much talk of a combined forum for the 'F' cars as it does feel somewhat disjointed at times, with people who sell there isF for instance and buy a Gsf prefer to remain on the isF forum where there is more in common with more people to chat with about related matters.

I don't know who on here is the individual who can look at this and give it some consideration and come back to us with their thoughts, I contacted @steve2006 about this and he said he passed it on to the powers that be.

I would like to add that a poll of interested parties was carried out with 37 responses it had a 97% for a combined forum.

Thanks 

Big Rat

On 11/20/2017 at 7:50 PM, Big Rat said:

There has been much talk of a combined forum for the 'F' cars as it does feel somewhat disjointed at times, with people who sell there isF for instance and buy a Gsf prefer to remain on the isF forum where there is more in common with more people to chat with about related matters.

I don't know who on here is the individual who can look at this and give it some consideration and come back to us with their thoughts, I contacted @steve2006 about this and he said he passed it on to the powers that be.

I would like to add that a poll of interested parties was carried out with 37 responses it had a 97% for a combined forum.

Thanks 

Big Rat

If the conclusion is everyone would like the F forum on its own then I will be happy to provide that. 

Paul please let me know, you can email me at steve@locuk.co.uk if you need me to merge all these. :)

• Like 1

On the poll that was done the 1 NO was a misplaced thumb - he meant to press yes. So everyone who responded wanted to swap - have to assume anyone that hasn't responded doesn't care. 

So 37 F owners said yes 0 said no.

HTH

I am Steve the Mod not Steve the Admin :biggrin:

Apologies having now checked sent mail I managed to auto enter the incorrect email address when I contacted Steve on 14/11/2017 regarding your request Paul.

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to steve@loc.co.uk. See the technical details below or try resending in a few minutes.