Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newish isf owner

Hey all new to the forum although had my isf about 9 months now and love it ,done a few mods apexi throttle controller,rr racing carbon intake pipe and fitted a Chinese carbon grill the other day wasn't happy with the mesh it came with so modified the original centre out of the OEM one, got. I bought the car with ppe headers installed already complete with the receipt of£2300 so glad that was done the car wasn't even advertised as having them fitted so was a nice bonus.Ive got a fair few things I want to do next on the list is a set ohlins coils exhaust and the tuning kit from rr racing also looking at a set of niche alloys they have a nice website with a car builder so you can see what wheels suit the car was surprised they had the isf on there really.

• Like 4

Cheers, I did look at other colours but I liked the way the white stood out it needed a good detailing as it was full of cobwebs and a few scratches so I got it done along with ceramic coating which makes keeping it clean a lot easier nothing seems to stick to it now

IMG_0574.thumb.PNG.ab9f8b8b960a1981bd00147256e12575.PNGIMG_0575.thumb.PNG.ab8a84c8698a54bfe2042270ca425109.PNGIMG_0576.thumb.PNG.0701fc4790a8aec85291bcd6a3e1f2fc.PNG@Northern isfHi Wayne thanks for joining us another white one up north @Warrington guy Dave will be pleased, hope to see you at some meets in the future.

Ive got some pictures of your car below that you may not know about hope you like them from May 2014 at the Nurburgring IMG_0573.thumb.PNG.19e9bc5f23a658b227343e27e7d17aeb.PNG 

Big Rat

• Like 1

Wow cheers for that big rat that's some fast research indeed the cars basically the same apart from the badges being wrapped black and it came with some rather naff  headlight brows which were promptly dealt with why someone would put them on a car like this is beyond me. Cheers peachy you'll enjoy keeping it clean 😀

1 minute ago, Northern isf said:

Wow cheers for that big rat that's some fast research indeed the cars basically the same apart from the badges being wrapped black and it came with some rather naff  headlight brows which were promptly dealt with why someone would put them on a car like this is beyond me. Cheers peachy you'll enjoy keeping it clean 😀

@Northern isf No probs fella is that a carbon rear spoiler ?

🐀

No it's not carbon it's wrapped funnily enough I've just messaged someone on here whos selling oneit's, got carbon splitters on the bumper which I'll be selling soon as I've ordered a full length one in carbon as I've not been overly happy with how they look 

1 minute ago, Northern isf said:

No it's not carbon it's wrapped funnily enough I've just messaged someone on here whos selling oneit's, got carbon splitters on the bumper which I'll be selling soon as I've ordered a full length one in carbon as I've not been overly happy with how they look 

It looks good on white 👍

🐀

• Like 1

Yes was looking at the wheels I'm pretty sure they've been redone as there more a gunmetal grey now which I quite like ,I'll get some pics up tomorrow it needs a good clean first t get rid of the neglect dust (I don't get to drive it too often newborn and all that)

Very true I can't imagine how I'd get it out of the isf seats there perforated if I remember rightly, I suppose it could be a quick excuse to I'm just nipping out to drive err clean the sick up out of the car love won't be long 😉

Cheers lads just having a browse about on here some great info glad I joined up I was surprised to read a few other posts regarding the water pump going I also had mine replaced by Lexus Leeds was an expensive do think it was £425 off the top of my head defo something to look out for if anyone's looking to buy one