Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust Back Box Drooping

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@etienne1201 That's good news, do you get to see any other ISF's in France a fair few were sold there and on this spotted site they are about in numbers 👍

https://www.autogespot.com/lexus/is-f/spots/55

Big Rat

I speak with other owners of ISF on the LEXUS FR forum but they are far from where I live. I did not see other ISF since I have my car.

14 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@G10RRE John it's something I'm thinking about myself at the moment and there is a fair bit of choice the usual Borla cat back type systems and of course H&S are popular. Now coincidentally I see your in Scotland and I haven't seen him on here for a while but @dr_rick on here has a valved system on his car fitted by the previous owner which looks like a work of art. It was fitted by this company in Edinburgh..........

https://en-gb.facebook.com/originfab/

Now I don't suppose it would come cheap quality never does but maybe worth looking into.

And of course @etienne1201 above has valve customised his OEM system, I've just had my back boxes replaced to give a bit more bass vocals to it but I'm still in two minds.

Big Rat 

@dr_rick is no longer a Lexus driver I believe.  I've got the details of who did his exhaust somewhere though.  I think someone on here bought his car actually!!

• Thanks 1

@Jgtcracer Shame see if we can find out who it is ‘Come on own who are you’ !

Marcus I put the company face page link above who did the work, they/he doesn’t seem to have a website the work does look good and there is a short vid on the Facebook link of the car, curious as to the cost I’ll give them a ring in the week👍

🐀

On ‎25‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 4:17 PM, G10RRE said:

Been thinking a while for a custom... any good recommendations? 

Pipe Dynamics in Leven (Fife) did a work of art on my ISF, prior to me installing full Borla system. £190 cash and sorted in 4 hours.

On 27/11/2017 at 9:32 AM, Pecker said:

Pipe Dynamics in Leven (Fife) did a work of art on my ISF, prior to me installing full Borla system. £190 cash and sorted in 4 hours.

Do you have some more info on what you got done, a video would be great.

I'm worried about drone at 2k revs and below! 

Thanks

On ‎01‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:59 AM, G10RRE said:

Do you have some more info on what you got done, a video would be great.

I'm worried about drone at 2k revs and below! 

Thanks

Hi, sorry I don't have any pics or video of the old set-up. There was very little 'drone' at all to be fair. They managed to cut the drone out by fitting 2 custom silencers in place of the old OEM ones. If you sent them an image of a Borla or similar (drone-free) system they could replicate something similar for you? The attached is the system I have now which has zero drone. Drop us a message if you want any more info :wink3:

borla.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links