Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Europarts are doing a Black Friday sale so was looking to replace my tired wipers. Going off their reg plate parts checker thingy it brings up various options including a rear wiper blade which obviously we don’t have on an IS (at least mine doesn’t). 

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Lexus_IS_2.5_2009/p/car-parts/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/wipers/wiper-blades/?485775610&1&40872e170c853e85d7b0bcc7fedfee498271d993&000604

Can anyone confirm if these will fit before I order?

Thanks I’m advance!

Europarts are doing a Black Friday sale so was looking to replace my tired wipers. Going off their reg plate parts checker thingy it brings up various options including a rear wiper blade which obviously we don’t have on an IS (at least mine doesn’t). 

https://www.eurocarparts.com/ecp/c/Lexus_IS_2.5_2009/p/car-parts/car-body-parts-and-car-exhaust/wipers/wiper-blades/?485775610&1&40872e170c853e85d7b0bcc7fedfee498271d993&000604
Can anyone confirm if these will fit before I order?
Thanks I’m advance!
That's right. 20/22"
If you want OEM look, get the denso blades
  • Like 1

These Denso blades are OEM by the way and the part numbers match Lexus.  You can even change the refill out but Lexus charge more for the refills than the blades from ECP.

Having said that Carparts4less is almost always cheaper than Eurocarparts (same company, different market)

They're showing both blades as £18.74 delivered with NOV12 compared to ECP £20.09 with BLACKFRIDAY