Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Why? Why? and thrice WHY??

3 hours ago, Cotswold Pete said:

Crickey, not my thing at all, might have been when I was 18, but not now.

Though I do like the colour.

I really like the colour as well, that's but it though!  Interesting when you read the comments on the link, everyone seems to hate it.  If I wanted to get attention I'd just walk around naked, although that would get a magistrates attention as well.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The-Acre said:

I really like the colour as well, that's but it though!  Interesting when you read the comments on the link, everyone seems to hate it.  If I wanted to get attention I'd just walk around naked, although that would get a magistrates attention as well.

Phil, 

according this post Nakedness you may not get arrested, so the question might be, "Is driving a LS400 that looks like an abused bulldog going to be more or less offensive than wandering about with the wedding tackle on display"?

A close call in my book:wacko:

Funnily enough, I saw a VW Polo this morning with almost the same stance on the M25.

If I hadn't been driving, I would have snapped a picture.

Surely this is dangerous consider how much rubber is touching the ground?  If not, it should be banned based purely on the look!

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cotswold Pete said:

Phil, 

according this post Nakedness you may not get arrested, so the question might be, "Is driving a LS400 that looks like an abused bulldog going to be more or less offensive than wandering about with the wedding tackle on display"?

A close call in my book:wacko:

Well, having read the article I'm now about to go naked into my local Greggs. Should I encounter any problems your name will be put forward as the one who instigated such behaviour in front of the sausage rolls! 

17 hours ago, Shahpor said:

Surely this is dangerous consider how much rubber is touching the ground?  If not, it should be banned based purely on the look!

I've just worked it out what the problem is. There is that much 'stupidness' being carried around in a car, the weight of that stupidness is causing the runnnig gear to collapse.

Answer to problem must be get a  student loan, study at Uni to be less stupid and ... (just realised getting into huge student debt is also stupid).  Oops!!!!!

• Haha 2

Haha, the red one does look bad. But I will say this though some of the Americans and even the Japanese have done some magic on the LS cars, have a look on clublexus and also the American Lexus owners club. What you don't see is the effort and money that goes into doing the cars up, not just the bodywork but the engine, suspension wheels etc. 

This is a big thing and it' called "VIP" do a quick Google for Ls400 VIP and you will see some brilliant looking cars. 

• Like 1

I can understand that these guys pour a whole bunch of money at the cars they love but then, after all that money and hard graft they drive them and the cars are falling to pieces as they drag them along the road.  Whats the point?

Bluesman I suppose it's just like anything some people do it on the cheap and some spend a lot of money. The ones on the video you can tell they didn't so it properly. 

Link to a review video of the original car.