Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Audio Upgrade

To cure all your aural woes..

"Through extensive acoustic analysis of the factory and Mark Levinson audio systems, our team has identified the root cause of the sound quality issues within the IS and thereby implemented corrective measures within the framework of vehicle. Simply put the O+ IS sound solution transforms the audio quality of the stock system to audiophile level in terms of clarity, imaging and dynamics, all the while delivering deep low frequency reproduction without compromising the detail in your music. "

Lexus_Overhead_v2.jpg

http://oemaudioplus.com/lexus/3is/

That's a very interesting post Nemesis. 

I may just look into that. Yes my car has a very good ML system But there Is room for improvement. 

I do all my music listening in the car that' why I fit top end audio equipment. 

I have audiophile quality hifi at home which hasn' been used in almost a decade (I've had it 30 years).

I have SACD system at home  - reference headphones etc etc - yet do 99.9% listening in the car via MP3 (which I realise is a poor place) so may as well get it to a point of enjoyment and not frustration. Arguing which is better is pointless - it makes sense to invest where you spend the majority of time doing said activity.

Looking at the Web site pictures of the acoustic correction filters I'd personally say they are more like a suppressant as opposed to a fixed crossover.

Maybe some kind of signal cleaner. 

I intend to email them at some point to get more information and low down on their system. 

• Like 1

isn't that the same as a crossover as it supresses the signals going to the speaker

so the speaker only receives the frequency's it was designed to reproduced