• Similar Content

• By sannyp
      Hello,

So I recently got into a little accident with my is200 manual and now need a new rear hub, and maybe other parts although unsure what yet. Question is will parts from a is200 auto suffice. So I wanted this post to outline the differences.
      I know the differential is different with a higher ratio i believe, and obviously the tranny. But is there anything else?
      I have a guy ready to sell me a bunch of parts from an auto is200, but I'm sceptical with mine being a manual

thanks
    • By pawlopc
      Hi ,
      I have some problem with my 1999 IS200. When I try to open doors using key, only driver door opens. Power door locking doesn't work. When I try to close doors using indoor switch, it doesn't work as well.  Same goes for locking it with the key fob. Only lights blinks but doors don't open or close. Opening boot with key fob works correctly.
      Has anyone any ideas ?

• By Laim1987
      HI im new here. I looking to put 10mm wheel spacers n maybe some one knows do i need new bolts or something else? Or it's fits on original bolts? Thnx
    • By carnut1980
      The rear section of my exhaust has a blow,at the 'split' where the two rear pipes separate,  i can pretty much see it, but neither the Holts gun gum, nor the Granville paste, seem to be able to stick for long enough. A few hours drive, and the dried paste has managed to push out and away.
      I don't really want to spend £600 on a new rear section, surely there must be a simpler way to repair it? Even if it involves a 'bodge'?
      cheers all
    • By Liso
      Hi.. I have a 2002 Lexus IS200 Auto, I am having a transmission problem. At first I thought it was caused by my ABS sensor, my ABS light on and TRC OFF  flicking, which when diagnosed it was front right side. After replacing that sensor the transmission was working fine for two days but started doing its thing again. The car will just refuse to change from 1or 2 untill it redlines, if it does change to another gear it will be just for a second or so and back down. Some days it will drive smooth for two hours or so and if you going slow there is a slight jerk as if the car is changing up and down.