Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

501 LED side lights with remote changeable color

I think if you use that flashing stuff on a public road you'd be nicked pretty quick, certainly here in London you would, only emergency services are allowed to use that.

Equally important, unless your insurance company has agreed with you to carry on insuring the car with those flashers at whatever it is your paying then you need to inform them straight away (today) that you have 'modified' your car otherwise you almost certainly find out that you have invalidated your insurance. On top of that you also need to inform DVLA today of the changes you have made, you'll probably be asked to send the logbook back for alterations. I notice your in Midlothian, I hope by this evening your location has not changed 'Barlinnie':yucky:

8 hours ago, dendonc said:

I think if you use that flashing stuff on a public road you'd be nicked pretty quick, certainly here in London you would, only emergency services are allowed to use that.

Equally important, unless your insurance company has agreed with you to carry on insuring the car with those flashers at whatever it is your paying then you need to inform them straight away (today) that you have 'modified' your car otherwise you almost certainly find out that you have invalidated your insurance. On top of that you also need to inform DVLA today of the changes you have made, you'll probably be asked to send the logbook back for alterations. I notice your in Midlothian, I hope by this evening your location has not changed 'Barlinnie':yucky:

I have changed it back to standard side lights. 

By the way flashers are only if you press button to make them flash. 

If you listen to my video I mentioned many times they are illegal to use as red blue green or flasher  

Normaly they just act like std side lights in yellow or white color

My day job I get plenty opportunities to play with flashing lights :)