Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

H&S Rcf exhaust released

I see that H&S have designed and are now selling a cat back bolt on system for the RCF, I know H&S are popular on here with us IsF devotees may be worth a look for some. There are two different tip styles I've attached the link for both styles, I prefer the round myself looks a bit more OEM whilst the one in the YouTube vid is reminiscent more of an isF

🐀

https://www.haywardandscott.com/lexus/lexus-rcf.html

• Like 2

Good find - although styles look same to me just one polished and one ceramic coated.

Price is more realistic than quicksilver too.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian Must be my ageing eyesight, on the subject of Quicksilver spoke with their MD Paul Goddard on the phone today, they have an ongoing relationship with Lexus who have been ordering their systems for customers cars, in addition they are waiting for a GSF to do a mock system and subsequently market.

He was someone who was willing to talk about exhaust matters and fully accepts that there's is expensive but states that it is a high quality product using the best materials, which it would have to be looking at the price.

So I thought it's time now to ask if they would discount for a group buy, I fully accept there are unlikely to be enough members on the forum prepared to pay this kind of money but if you don't ask you don't get, anyway he said he would give a 20% discount for five or more even if it was a mixed order of cat back/ Full switched.

Agiain you pays your money, good to see there are people showing interest in our cars with these items in the Uk, he even went to as far to say they would do the same with an isF if some one was prepared to give them a donor care to measure up and price up, it would be less money than the Gsf/Rcf naturally.

Big Rat

• Like 1

[mention=54052]Comedian[/mention] .
Agiain you pays your money, good to see there are people showing interest in our cars with these items in the Uk, he even went to as far to say they would do the same with an isF if some one was prepared to give them a donor care to measure up and price up, it would be less money than the Gsf/Rcf naturally.
Big Rat

Appreciate your efforts. Also good materials are not to be sniffed at. Also good workmanship.

It's hard to judge from pics and vids. We need a day out to view.

Why isf less?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian @Flytvr This may be an economical alternative for someone, buy these and get someone to fit some butterfly valves, it's an idea ?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-2015-Lexus-RCF-original-exhausts-2-000-miles/263214512952?hash=item3d48cebb38:g:9ckAAOSwlRpZZ2bs

Big Rat

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Must be my ageing eyesight, on the subject of Quicksilver spoke with their MD Paul Goddard on the phone today, they have an ongoing relationship with Lexus who have been ordering their systems for customers cars, in addition they are waiting for a GSF to do a mock system and subsequently market.

He was someone who was willing to talk about exhaust matters and fully accepts that there's is expensive but states that it is a high quality product using the best materials, which it would have to be looking at the price.

So I thought it's time now to ask if they would discount for a group buy, I fully accept there are unlikely to be enough members on the forum prepared to pay this kind of money but if you don't ask you don't get, anyway he said he would give a 20% discount for five or more even if it was a mixed order of cat back/ Full switched.

Big Rat

Good work @Big Rat. I would like a cat back system for the ISF, but think the Quicksilver might be a bit pricey for me. Not disputing the quality or features included though. You'd be looking at around £1500 with the discount on the RCF one.

A similar discount on the H&S system would get me very interested! Especially if it was bolt on and could be delivered.

The Fox exhaust currently seems best value at around £825 delivered from DC performance.

13 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Us isF drivers are poorer I guess 😏

🐀

Exactly my point, I doubt there is any difference in production cost. Just perceived value. 

And RC-F's make you poorer - I measured it :wacko:

@Comedian So if you did obtain those spare RCF back boxes and didn't want to do the work yourself this guy has a good reputation carrying out this kind of work for reasonable money, I've got a spare pair of back OEM boxes and have spoken to him on the phone before but went an alternative route- for now. Now he started out doing a lot of M3 mods but it's worth having a read of the link as he says most cars have possibilities and as long as it's not your original boxes going under the grinder then for the money possibly worth a punt.

In addition you can go to him or he will come to you.

http://www.exhaustmods.co.uk/e92-m3-exhaust-mod

Big Rat

2 hours ago, Comedian said:

@Big Rat the mods look simple other than I have no welding gear. Something I keep meaning to get sorted out but always too busy.

Prob not buying much between now and spring TBH.

Whereas I’ve got some gear and don’t know how to use, I know what you mean about buying now, every time I pick up a device at home that Mrs Rat been using there always open on the Rightmove page 🙄

🐀

20 hours ago, Big Rat said:Agiain you pays your money, good to see there are people showing interest in our cars with these items in the Uk, he even went to as far to say they would do the same with an isF if some one was prepared to give them a donor care to measure up and price up, it would be less money than the Gsf/Rcf naturally.

Big Rat

Well done Paul you got further than I did with them.  Lexus told me about their exhausts at Goodwood, but when I called they said there were not enough cars / interest to make it worth their while to do it for the ISF.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links