Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Santa brings you a Lexus for Xmas - but which one would you want?

Flytvr

Let’s leave the LFA out of this as it’s too obvious an answer. Also, no answers such as ‘the most expensive, then I’d sell it’

So which Lexus would you like Santa to bring you for Xmas?

LS600H for me please 😀 Wafting......

Merry Xmas

If it's a Freeby I have 2 options.

A top spec rx to have something different.

Or a new rcf to keep mine to cannibalise for parts. :D

Hmm. Prob go with the rx.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Well you could, but if I was you you’d better come prepared for the response..............

A61E5196-4B34-48D6-A7C8-F35163A9CB23.jpeg.780f26f4efd1d0c9a1204b3de3414bd7.jpeg

🐀

Why? I was only going to bring her good news!

”Dear Mrs Rat. Did you know you could save thousands? Sell the ISF and replace with a far cheaper silver Toyota Avensis. Mr Rat will never know the difference”

• Haha 1

My problem is not which Lexus I want, but what to do with my current, super reliable and completely issues free IS250.

If that is solved then I would go for either new GS450h or RC-F... though choice to be honest, GS450h has perfect powertrain and reasonable economy for my city commute, but it is rather ugly in my opinion.. or lets say not the best looking car in my taste. RC-F on the other hand is beautiful car inside-out, but I am not sure that 5L V8 is the car I want to keep for all circumstances in my life, just not overly practical choice...

Can I have RC450h? After all Christmas is miracles time...

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, 65mike said:

Hi all.

Can i have 2 please i would like the GS450h and for best the new LS500h looks a lovely car so if it's free i want one:xmas:

65mike

NO! AND you certainly can't have TWO hybrids!  :laugh:

Hi all.

That's not fair:blush: but i have had a V8 car and it crippled me in fuel and running costs so i wanted a hybrid go on let me have the 2 please:winkiss:.

This is what the V8 was see picture:mellow:IMG_0120.thumb.jpg.812877167d15d75168e552f08ec5523c.jpg

65mike

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 65mike said:

Hi all.

That's not fair:blush: but i have had a V8 car and it crippled me in fuel and running costs so i wanted a hybrid go on let me have the 2 please:winkiss:.

This is what the V8 was see picture:mellow:IMG_0120.thumb.jpg.812877167d15d75168e552f08ec5523c.jpg

65mike

Pretty car the XK!

Impressing me with your V8 history will not sway to bending the rules for you. Santa can only fit one Lexus on the back of his sleigh! :winkiss: