Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Slow Drivers side front window

Hi All,

I have just got a Lexus IS250C, but it has a couple of faults. One I think is an alloy that needs a refurbishment. The other is that the drivers front window is very slow to go up and down. Sometimes refusing to go up for a good five minutes.

Please can you point me to a topic where this is covered, or if you have had the same problem, what the fix was. 

Thank you in advance. 

Philip 

Okay worth a try, it's time to take the door trim off, investigate the mechanism and the electrical connections. I hope it's an easy fix and doesn't take too long. 

Hi Eamonn,

I am just loving the IS250C, it is such a great car. I washed her today and never realised what a good looking car it is. I have done nearly 500 miles it her already. 

There are a few things that need fixing/sorting. I got an air filter today, and hopefully will fit that soon, as I’m only getting about 27 MPG. The Mark Levinson unit is something else and you can hear it with the roof down. Yes I have been out a few times with the roof down, just to see how good it is. I am so looking forward to warner weather and many a mile travelling with the roof down. 

So all in all, it’s a great car, one that I am looking forward to keeping for many years to come. 

• Like 1

Go careful changing the cabin pollen filter if you get one as you need to have the vent flap in the correct posistion before trying to move it manually or it will break.

Not really the weather for ragtops today, more like toboggans!!!!

paul m.

• Like 1