Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Unwrapping an ISF

No not for Christmas but finally summoned up the courage to have the roof unwrapped. Car is silver and had the black wrap on the roof when I purchased it. The vendor was very trustworthy and assured me there were no gremlins being hidden under the wrap. In the pictures on Auto Trader I really didn't like the wrap but in the flesh it looked good, I guess with the benefit of hindsight I would in future insist on it being removed prior to purchase but was mightily relieved that bar one small stone chip the roof was in A1 condition. I'm guessing that when the time comes to sell the car, any prospective purchasers would have the same doubts I did so made sense to have it removed.Whilst the car was in also had a couple of minor scuffs that were present when I purchased the car painted so all in tip top condition now and the car looks great in all silver, some say it's the best colour but to be honest they all look good to me!

• Like 4

@Nick W858 Nick my love of Silver is well known in these parts, so well done you so I've got a Picture for you of an isF, I don't believe the owner is on here but lives not a million miles away from you and yes under all this the car is Silver............ so if you are ready

IMG_0557.thumb.JPG.c635877e9a208c4904ac3c308d37d470.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@Nick W858 Nick my love of Silver is well known in these parts, so well done you so I've got a Picture for you of an isF, I don't believe the owner is on here but lives not a million miles away from you and yes under all this the car is Silver............ so if you are ready

Big Rat

What a sin. A recent poll on here illustrated just how incredibly popular silver is.

• Like 1

I'm actually blind to any other colour but silver now. If there happens to be an ISF in any other colour than silver I don't even see it, just a big ISF shaped empty space where it should be.

I assume the photo above is of a non-silver ISF. Just looks like an empty Garage with a weird ISF shaped blank space in the middle to me.

Odd!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

I'm actually blind to any other colour but silver now. If there happens to be an ISF in any other colour than silver I don't even see it, just a big ISF shaped empty space where it should be.

I assume the photo above is of a non-silver ISF. Just looks like an empty Garage with a weird ISF shaped blank space in the middle to me.

Odd!

Totally appropriate, Cadoxton Grey is well known as a suitably stealth colour, unnoticed by all as it quietly disappears into the distance....

Unlike shouty silver.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JonP said:

Totally appropriate, Cadoxton Grey is well known as a suitably stealth colour, unnoticed by all as it quietly disappears into the distance....

Unlike shouty silver.

What?

You mean there's a Grey ISF in that picture? :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, NothernDan said:

Odd!

@Nick W858 Ah Nick what a perceptive man you are a real touch of ‘the blarney’ with the written word!

Id go as far as to say ‘A Silver tongue devil ‘ :whistling1:

Sorry I had to get the word in somehow 😊

🐀

I saw a black one in Cheshire recently; Plate B14 ELF. It had a very wide blue stripe wrapped over the bonnet, roof and bumpers.  It looked like a Team Sky cycle support vehicle but with a 1.2m stripe. Anyone else know about it?

@MNMJ Matey this Black isF originated from the North London area it's permanent registration number is GK10NUH its a quite low mileage car according to its history about 40k miles and one previous owner, nice spot as well.

Big Rat

On 12/7/2017 at 7:22 PM, Big Rat said:

Big Rat

Nice.... well done for the owner hiding that silver and what a transformation.... I am sure much faster as well.

• Thanks 1