Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

FAO: IS250 / 200t owners !!! Help !!

Hey all !

Any prefacelift IS250 / 200t owners help ? I can get hold of a 250/200t rear diffuser however before I do can anyone help me please ? I need measurements (width) of the exhaust cut out on the rear bumper diffuser of the IS250/200t , I marked it on the pic attached so you'll know what i mean lol, as I found some exhaust tips that I can get welded on if I cut the original exhaust that points downwards of my IS300h (That's one thing I don't like about the IS300h !! Hidden exhausts), the exhaust tips I found are 119mm (Width) x 81mm (Height), Plan B is to get prefacelift IS200t rear diffuser as that has a bigger gap to accomodate the RC300h/200t style exhaust tips of the facelift IS200t.

Many thanks in advance!!

2016-lexus-is200t-quick-spin-003-1.jpg

On 10/12/2017 at 12:01 AM, Carl1983 said:

Sorry I have a 300h. I agree also though, why hide the exhausts. Make sure you put some pics up where it's done 

Yes mate will do, something that should of been standard from factory, the RC300h does, as with some other brands Infiniti, BMW....I notice that many new Lexus's like the GS hybrid and the new LS500h doesn't especially that be the only engine for the UK, no more V8 or the new 3.5 twin Turbo, BOO !!!!! Now got few bits coming my way that I get fitted at same time, Modellista front corner splitters, may even get the rear diffuser painted in gloss black or wrap if I find somewhere that does it professionally.

On 10/12/2017 at 12:17 PM, rayaans said:

I believe its 5.5". 

Someone fitted a 4.5" tip and had about 0.5" on each side on the exhaust tip

On 10/12/2017 at 12:28 PM, doog442 said:

15cm 

Thanks !! Now after deciding which rear diffuser to buy I decided for the prefacelift  IS200t / 250 one, after also consider the facelift IS200t one as per a previous post by a spanish guy in Spain, did to his IS300h, now I gotta get exhaust tips and get them welded on, cut off the bit that points down of course, not trying to make mine look like a IS200t / 250 I just think it looks better with exhaust showing, period.

4 minutes ago, ghost_killer said:

Insert other media