Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Your F in the snow pictures

By the way. I left my mirrors set full out incase I need to get in when it's frozen. Mechanism might be frozen and try to move. Downside I am never sure I've locked it !!

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, Comedian said:

By the way. I left my mirrors set full out incase I need to get in when it's frozen. Mechanism might be frozen and try to move. Downside I am never sure I've locked it !!

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Good thinking! I’ll just nip out to the garage and turn up her heated cover 😜

To be honest that AWD throw me out a bit at first, because it was clearly not acting like typical RWD car on ice (by which I obviously mean... not moving at all). I though ES for a second as that is the only FWD Lexus, but then there are few moments where all 4 wheels are clearly spinning and then few close-up shot by which time it is clear it is GS.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m Empty car park in your neck of the woods and replicate it for us and post a vid !

🐀

That is how I am going to go to work tomorrow... but quite opposite from posting here, I hope nobody going to record it or furthermore post it anywhere :whistling:

• Haha 1