Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wrapping your Rcf / Gsf Isf

So who would consider wrapping their car in a colour that's not available as standard, now there are a few on here with..... let's start with Rcf,s and I know certain colours are more popular than others @Comedian has his blue one and @Flytvr his White Carbon.......... so for instance you didn't like the White carbon you've bought would you consider this colour......... Yes it's a white Carbon underneath

IMG_0597.thumb.JPG.78b653254903a10d3dbb01c3af4ab278.JPGIMG_0598.thumb.JPG.ac57ef13b420e28e5206904821facac4.JPG

Now if it was me and I wanted a bright Carbon example I'd be happy with the standard Orange, what do others think

IMG_0599.thumb.JPG.d4086e8e8ee0cd6f5cd868572267522a.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 1

Really not sure. I like the blue. As a wrap I confess I like the tokyo drift sponsored race car look. Just feel a bit old for it :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

30 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr I'm guessing then you won't be doing yours anytime soon then.............perhaps this double shade and rear mounted picnic table...... no 

IMG_0600.JPG.b667f6ef57efe71bbd4cdd245bf1f58e.JPG

Big Rat

Omg, it looks like it swallowed a Cessna 150 and spat the remains out the exhaust!!!!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

IMG_0597.thumb.JPG.78b653254903a10d3dbb01c3af4ab278.JPGIMG_0598.thumb.JPG.ac57ef13b420e28e5206904821facac4.JPG

Actually this yellow one came-up for £32k like 3 month ago somewhere in North England. It is not a Carbon, just bone stock white (has ML though). The roof and rear spoilers must be wrapped in carbon vinyl. Give-away the wheels - RC-F carbon has different style wheels.

11 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr I'm guessing then you won't be doing yours anytime soon then.............perhaps this double shade and rear mounted picnic table...... no 

IMG_0600.JPG.b667f6ef57efe71bbd4cdd245bf1f58e.JPG

Big Rat

I absolutely love the colours but can't be doing with the carrying handle on the back. Unfortunately, as much as I love the colour it's just not going to look right on an RX :biggrin:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links