Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Low Mileage isF For Sale

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Womble72 Hi Paul literally this afternoon flicked onto 46k, so to commemorate this auspicious occasions I was just coming off the M5 onto the A370 dual carriage way time for the second intake fanfare........:yahoo:

Big Rat

@Big Rat Hi Paul, got back last night from a week in Chamonix for Christmas, good job I took the wife’s car 😳.....lots n lots of snow, although I did see a Lamborghini Contach there IN the snow being driven 😬........roads were silky smooth, definitely roads for an F adventure.......not in the winter though 😂🤣......have a good new year, hope the heads not to sore tomorrow.........I’ll be fine, I’ll be at work 🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Womble72 said:

@Big Rat Hi Paul, got back last night from a week in Chamonix for Christmas, good job I took the wife’s car 😳.....lots n lots of snow, although I did see a Lamborghini Contach there IN the snow being driven 😬........roads were silky smooth, definitely roads for an F adventure.......not in the winter though 😂🤣......have a good new year, hope the heads not to sore tomorrow.........I’ll be fine, I’ll be at work 🙄

@Womble72 Glad you had a good time away and have yourself a good new year as well Matey, working me to first thing in the morning to honest I don’t mind a good customer, he paid me before he went to St Lucia for 4 weeks by private jet 😳

Take care Paul

🐀

2 hours ago, Nick W858 said:

Big Rat the one I have just sold was on DF08 FNN, silver with 95k on the clock, not sure if you have it on record or not.

@Nick W858 No I didn’t Matey thanx for that, that’s number 160 now only 50 odd to go 👍

Have a great new year

🐀

No worries, you too, not sure if you have my first one, white one GX09 FKK, may still be owned by a forum member (Wrocki) looks like it is still going strong with the last MOT in June with 126k on the clock.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Womble72 said:

Just seen on the German forum an F with 350,000 km on it, which is around 217,000 miles n still going 👍👍👍

Wow, that's serious mileage for a performance car....  Obviously like autobahns, must do another trip to Germany :) 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links