Big Rat

Low Mileage isF For Sale

So I believe this one has the lowest mileage on sale at the moment looks a beauty as well..... at a price

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201712142045974?make=LEXUS&model=IS F&logcode=p

And talking of mileages I wonder who amongst the isF owners has the lowest and who has the highest 😁

I will start with mine 59 plate just turned 46k

Big Rat

This was up for sale a little while ago privately. Think the last price drop was around £22,500. 

The trader is trying to make a tidy profit it seems!!

Edit:

Just coming up to doing 4,000 miles in mine since July. So at 36,500 now.

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@WellseyRick you right it is a fair hike, nice car for someone who wants a long term keeper.

🐀

Yeah I was a tad gutted when I first saw it being advertised. It's started at £24k then dropped quite quickly. Ending up not far off what I paid for mine but a year newer and 10k less on the miles. 

Still over the moon with mine anyway so can't complain too much!

• Like 1

Arghh my eyes blue and beige :sick:

Nice looking motor with the alternative wheels but not my cup of tea. Would need a nice black interior from an is220d...

Mine is still pretty low around 20800 miles on the clock ,13 plate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Would need a nice black interior from an is220d...

This is going to run and run :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

@big rat it's an is in the middle and rear :D we can also stick our nose in the gs forum.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Lowest must be mercury grey CE13OAA.

Had 16k miles at last MOT. @Big Rat, have you got that one on record? And speaking of which, how many have you got on There? I reckon I know of about 10 IS Fs you could add. And would you ever make it a shared resource to help people when buying? I'm just interested!

• Like 2

@ollie isfI think you will find but I may be wrong that @DAW White beauty is the lowest so far 10-12k something like that.

Any info I have on the 142 I know about out of 211 left is open to any one just ask 😁

If you care to pm the reg numbers of what you have I’ll add them to the list if of course i don’t already have them, no secrets on it is for the benefit  of all 👍

And of course if there is one your interested in let me know

🐀

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, ollie isf said:

Lowest must be mercury grey CE13OAA.

Had 16k miles at last MOT. @Big Rat, have you got that one on record? And speaking of which, how many have you got on There? I reckon I know of about 10 IS Fs you could add. And would you ever make it a shared resource to help people when buying? I'm just interested!

@ollie isf No matey wasn't aware of that car I've added it now, thankyou.

Another Cardiff car that particular dealer has sold a fair few new back in the day and used subsequently.

🐀

new 

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@ollie isfI think you will find but I may be wrong that @DAW White beauty is the lowest so far 10-12k something like that.

Any info I have on the 142 I know about out of 211 left is open to any one just ask 😁

If you care to pm the reg numbers of what you have I’ll add them to the list if of course i don’t already have them, no secrets on it is for the benefit  of all 👍

🐀

Blimey you've got nearly all of them! I modify my claim of 10 down to 5... I'll send you the details later 👍

• Like 1

@ollie isf Thanx matey I'd appreciate that, I'm going to do a thread in the new year about numbers colours and so on and a separate little one on the Mesa Reds. 👍

Big Rat

• Haha 1

Bigrat PM'd with one you might not have on your database

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Toothy said:

Bigrat PM'd with one you might not have on your database

@Toothy Got it Dave relied - just 👍

🐀

On 19/12/2017 at 6:55 AM, Big Rat said:

🐀

@Big Rat correct as usual 😉 - bought it in 2014 with 5.6k on the clock & now done 12.8k 👍🏻

• Like 1

2009 with 55,557 on as of this morning. Had 45,400 on when I bought it in June so watch this space for what happens when you stick at least 20k a year on one of these.... Very little I hope!

• Like 2

@NothernDan Last night I had a dream..... that Lexus ‘F’ owners who put 20k miles on increased the value of their cars by £20k :yahoo:

🐀

46 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@NothernDan Last night I had a dream..... that Lexus ‘F’ owners who put 20k miles on increased the value of their cars by £20k :yahoo:

🐀

Awesome! Anyone want to buy a 2009 with about 75,000 on it in about a years time? £40k and it's yours! :yes:

• Haha 2