Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gsf on Pistonheads

They’ve highlighted this one I’ve seen 3 Gsf’s Go off the Lexus site in the last week or so......ignoring all the usual hater comments, looking forward to the prices of these and RCF to continue to fall 😉

https://www.pistonheads.com/regulars/ph-spottedykywt/lexus-gs-f-spotted/37285

Big Rat

• Like 2

@Big Rat It's an odd one. I had hoped (selfishly) that the RCF GSF would be the last 5.0 v8s. Putting an F car engine on a non-F LC seems an odd move. Dilutes the F brand. Can you imagine Merc etc bringing out a vanilla brand car with AMG performance and being offered essentially as an upgrade ABOVE the AMG brand? 

At what price point do GSF become attractive to non-Lexus fans - will ISF pricing support GSF/RCF or will GSF/RCF devaluation compress ISF prices?

My god - Linas has hacked my account. :laugh:

@Comedian All brands are guilty of diluting some worse than others the Germans especially, Lexus are no exception the 'F' sport thing causes confusion no doubt, we know the V8's are good cars so from a purely selfish perspective let the prices drop and I'll bag one or the other................

🐀

40k is nice price for it. I'm slowly getting ready to replace my GS450h and was looking for the post facelift GS450h premier. 

Case is they are now more expensive and rare than the GS F so who know maybe I'll end up with the GS F :)Is there any owner around to share the experience ?

• Like 1

Isf took 10 years to have a few below 20k. Assuming zero inflation rcf has 7 years to hit those prices so now it's had it big drop I'm betting on a 2k per year average. May as well get in early for a nice one. I think the fact you can pick up a good as new used F for brand new Toyota money is brilliant already.

My opinion, I'm sure you know what you're doing ;)

Your cost to change is ok with little alteration to running costs.

What I'm saying is - get one already :D

Although it is true that wanting something is often more enjoyable than having it.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

@Comedian Sean I agree with all that you've said except there is one fly in the ointment............ Mrs Rat 🐁

She wants another property bought and renovated in 2018 " with a sea view "........... 😩

I suppose another 12 months with a low mileage isF isn't to much of a burden.............:yes:

Big Rat

44 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian Sean I agree with all that you've said except there is one fly in the ointment............ Mrs Rat 🐁

She wants another property bought and renovated in 2018 " with a sea view "........... 😩

I suppose another 12 months with a low mileage isF isn't to much of a burden.............:yes:

Big Rat

I'm hear to help 🐀. This little beauty will enable Mrs Rat to get as close to the sea as she likes 👍, at a fraction of the cost. Thoughts on the photos @Flytvr

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/canal-boat-narrowboat-BARGAIN/173027951753?hash=item2849450489:g:6eUAAOSwzppaLUFu&_trkparms=gclientid%3DxZrROtmDrfAJJ--lG-cahqHVkH1rqBQp1y1sXVldW5C3fqw6TtQQm-p2Yi1p8Tlm&_trksid=p2489528.m4335.l8656

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

I'm hear to help 🐀. This little beauty will enable Mrs Rat to get as close to the sea as she likes 👍, at a fraction of the cost. Thoughts on the photos @Flytvr

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/canal-boat-narrowboat-BARGAIN/173027951753?hash=item2849450489:g:6eUAAOSwzppaLUFu&_trkparms=gclientid%3DxZrROtmDrfAJJ--lG-cahqHVkH1rqBQp1y1sXVldW5C3fqw6TtQQm-p2Yi1p8Tlm&_trksid=p2489528.m4335.l8656

I like your thinking there, but I may have a better solution.

images-2.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, emjay82 said:

@emjay82 Somehow Mark I don't think that is going to cut it, though I do appreciate your undoubted knowledge in these matters 🤗

So this is the one that's the front runner at the moment, wants it torn apart contemporised............:whip: this is her stood behind me.

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66477416.html

🐀

• Like 1

@ComedianI don't know it's a little difficult to tell the Rcf having been out a while longer and of course the Gsf is more expensive in the first place. Now the picture below shows me next to Dave's last Gsf which he part exchanged for a brand new one in the summer at Lexus Plymouth it was up for 39k anyone's guess what it sold for.

IMG_3335.thumb.PNG.76ddad6411ca8f4cf18bb9863c736676.PNG

16 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@ComedianI don't know it's a little difficult to tell the Rcf having been out a while longer and of course the Gsf is more expensive in the first place. Now the picture below shows me next to Dave's last Gsf which he part exchanged for a brand new one in the summer at Lexus Plymouth it was up for 39k anyone's guess what it sold for.

IMG_3335.thumb.PNG.76ddad6411ca8f4cf18bb9863c736676.PNG

£???  Depends on whether the buyer new the history of that car!!!! :whistling1: 

37 minutes ago, Comedian said:

Gsf seems to have depreciated harder than RC or am I wrong?

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I can't back that up with hard facts, but I suspect that is the case. 

The GS-F definitely seems to be more up to date than the RC-F however.

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

I can't back that up with hard facts, but I suspect that is the case. 

The GS-F definitely seems to be more up to date than the RC-F however.

@Flytvr did you look at the silver RCF carbon at Stoke when you bought your white one? They've just reduced the price by £3k on the Lexus website!..hmm

• Like 1