Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gsf on Pistonheads

Just now, Flytvr said:

Hi Nean ( @Bluethunder).

I did see it, but I didn't look at it. 

I could be wrong, but I suspect silver RC-Fs are going to be hard to shift, so got to be a deal there :wink3:

@Flytvr Il have it if you buy it fir Christmas for me...........

🐀

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@BluethunderIt would have done to many miles for Davi 😉it’s one of the few one private owner RCF on sale or been sold recently most are multiple owner or X Press cars.

🐀

A low mileage F is essential for me. Every day I rack up another 36 miles on my Volvo. Now on 199,500. Sometime next year she'll be 200. Not sure what to get her for her Birthday! She does get a little jealous of the F, seeing it wrapped up in the garage and driven only at the weekend. Blimin garage queens!

39 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

The only car I'd buy for you is the very rare GS-F carbon :whistling:

@Flytvr Oh right thankyou very much.............. Dear Mr Lexus MD you remember when I saw you that day with that lady in the woods that wasn't your wife and you said for my silence if I ever needed anything well.....................

🐀

• Haha 2

@Big Rat 

Santa: Hello Paul what would you like for Christmas?

Paul: A unicorn to ride to work on

Santa: Be reasonable

Paul: A low mileage mercury grey RC-F for £33k

Santa: What colour Unicorn would you like?

4 hours ago, Flytvr said:

Hi Nean ( @Bluethunder).

I did see it, but I didn't look at it. 

I could be wrong, but I suspect silver RC-Fs are going to be hard to shift, so got to be a deal there :wink3:

@FlytvrI think you are right! But I'm undecided about the Silver on a RCF because they don't photograph well so was wondering if they look better in person? Also the carbon works well with white but not sure about silver...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bluethunder said:

@FlytvrI think you are right! But I'm undecided about the Silver on a RCF because they don't photograph well so was wondering if they look better in person? Also the carbon works well with white but not sure about silver...

I'll be brutally honest. I've seen three different RCF carbon models. Red, silver and white. I wasn't keen on the red, but even less keen on the silver. IMvHO, silver doesn't work on the RCF (or carbon).

The morning I picked up my RCF, I arrived at Stoke early. My car was hidden inside, but the silver carbon was outside. In all honesty, when I saw it, I started to panic, thinking that buying an RCF was the wrong thing to do. All was good when I eventually got inside and saw my car waiting there - 

jag (1 of 1).jpg

• Like 4

@Flytvr Yes anyway those grey floor tiles have been put down well and the grout is about an off white about 4 mm I think, I quite like the wall graphics they've used......................... Mods take the thread down I can't take anymore :w00t:

🐀

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Rusty Crobar said:

Personally I like the red carbon the best, then silver. I'm just not a fan of white cars sorry 🙊🙊🙊

Obviously @Flytvr's car is an amazing machine, I'd just prefer it in a different colour if anyone wanted to buy me one 😁

@Rusty Crobar Russ he's not in the I'll buy my mates a car mood, I've tried ☹️

🐀

• Sad 1

I'm hear to help [emoji232]. This little beauty will enable Mrs Rat to get as close to the sea as she likes [emoji106], at a fraction of the cost. Thoughts on the photos [mention=56229]Flytvr[/mention]? 
[mention=53428]emjay82[/mention] Somehow Mark I don't think that is going to cut it, though I do appreciate your undoubted knowledge in these matters [emoji847]
So this is the one that's the front runner at the moment, wants it torn apart contemporised............:whip: this is her stood behind me.
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66477416.html
[emoji232]
You could buy our whole close for that in Lincs :D

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

20 hours ago, Flytvr said:

If you’ve all seen an RCF carbon in silver IN THE FLESH, then fair enough. 😀

I've sat in the silver RCF in Edinburgh Lexus and am of the opinion that an RCF is a car that should shout look at me, silver doesn't do that for me!!

The GSF/ISF is subtle and a sleeper.... The RCF should have 10 exhausts you can fist, and be bright purple or something!!

• Like 1