Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just fitted some rain guards

57 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Niiiiiiiiiiice! Are those the Weathertech ones?

Cheers. I believe they are from Climair but i bought them 2nd hand and ive forgotten. Doh

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/12/2017 at 1:18 PM, mike m said:

I'll let the gratuitous blue pictures do the talking :smile:

Loving my first mod to the is F :laugh:IMG_20171222_131133.thumb.jpg.1840c83dad8f160c869431e1d6fbbf2e.jpg 

IMG_20171222_131205.jpg

IMG_20171222_131152.jpg

IMG_20171222_131145.jpg

Hi!

Just wondering how these are bedding in?

Any issues with sticking or Windows not going up or down?

@NothernDan no issues really. The front ones were stopping the windows going up when I first fitted them but I helped the windows go full travel and kept them closed overnight. Not had any issues since. The ISF has anti trap windows so they kept getting so far and jumping fully open.

44 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@mike m Dies that mean you live in the garage as well mike...... these wives at times are so cruel.......whole new meaning of 'Being in the dog house'

🐀

Lol it's terrible mate :wink3: Upstairs is abit of a TV / music room. All my old AV gear lives up there and me piano lol

Mind you this time of year the burner needs to be on full blast for hours then the wife comes home from work with her car and let's all the heat out.

• Like 1

umm, what do those plastic things on the windows do? I assumed since you tend to see them in the hot parts of US, that it allowed them to drive with the windows down and with less wind noise. But we drive faster here, and it isn't as hot....

@lotusdaveThey stop the water running off the roof or windscreen straight onto the door card when the windows are open. I like having the drivers window cracked open alot of the time and i was getting fed up with the water coming in plus the ceramic coating made the problem much worse. And as @Big Rat says it can rain for days up my neck of the woods :rolleyes:.

@scudney Not sure how much they are new mate I bought these 2nd hand. 

• Haha 1