Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Restoration

So was sitting on my lazy backside thinking what i can do. . And i remebered i ordered a Visbella headlight restoration kit last month for the ISF (from eBay for about £15). The lights had the yellowish cloudy stuff coming on now. 

So i started in excitement and forgot to take the before pictures..doh...:wacko:.

Anyway i did take the after pictures :laugh:.

I do recommend this product and the results were very good. How long it lasts only time will tell.

The kits come with all the stuff you need (bit tight on the masking tape). And imo its enough for 2 cars.

Took about 2 hours.. need to take your time or you can scratch the car.

20171226_144403.jpg

20171226_144427.jpg

20171226_144418.jpg

• Like 1

@Ace8800 Oooh will you just look at that sparkly eyed beast in its lair just waiting for its next outing to satisfy her masters every........... desire............and......... I think I'm losing it all this crimbo stuff it's not good for you  :wacko:

Big Rat

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, emjay82 said:

Looks great, nice job, well worth while.  I think mine were done by the previous owner and still look good, helps the car look fresh. 

No doubt.. the difference before and after is night n day. The xenons swiched on gave it that extra sparkle, i guess that was the masters desire yeah @Big Rat:wink3:

Booked it in for this sat to get some 50% tints all round and rear diffuser wrap like i had on my last one.

Ordered the rear roof spoiler and plastidip for the front grill too. I'll get more pictures up when everthing is done later in the new year.

Btw totally off topic, but its snowing in Brum. . .again!:sad:

• Like 1

Its a piece of cake to do.. what i would suggest is to do it in summer because mine took ages to dry out the UV sealant. Ive just ordered another sealant so i can coat them every 6months to keep them looking fresh

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00A3S1RGU/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_yebrAbMEYY5SD