Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Coventry GSF??

Where has the post gone about Shahid's new GSF?

I'm getting some new floor mats for the ISF off eBay and the seller turns out to be Coventry Lexus. I had a call off them today confirming my postal address and mentioned that I'm a member of the forum (to see if I could get a further discount) and that we had the new owner of their black GSF on here.

The guy was a bit surprised as he said he was looking right at the car as we spoke, it's still on the forecourt yet to be sold.......

Shahid, you might want to check your VIN numbers. Looks like you've bought a ringer :whistling:

• Thanks 1

@NothernDanDan I’ve been in contact with Coventry Lexus Ben in sales is the guy aware that this Shahid1 never existed the MODS on here are dealing, I had my suspicions and gave them both the heads up at 8am this morning.

Big Rat

🐀

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I thought as much. Didn't like the "show us your cars" request when there are plenty of other posts already showing this. Only one step way from "show us where you keep yours locked up"!

Incidentally, let me know when you are next going to be out and where you keep your valuables! :wink3:

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Where has the post gone about Shahid's new GSF?

I'm getting some new floor mats for the ISF off ebay and the seller turns out to be Coventry Lexus. I had a call off them today confirming my postal address and mentioned that I'm a member of the forum (to see if I could get a further discount) and that we had the new owner of their black GSF on here.

The guy was a bit surprised as he said he was looking right at the car as we spoke, it's still on the forecourt yet to be sold.......

Shahid, you might want to check your VIN numbers. Looks like you've bought a ringer :whistling:

I think the post has been moved to Pistonheads ;-)

3 hours ago, NothernDan said:

I thought as much. Didn't like the "show us your cars" request when there are plenty of other posts already showing this. Only one step way from "show us where you keep yours locked up"!

I'm such an innocent. I always assume it's some teenage fantasist when these posts pop up. I had a bit of fun and was initially disappointed that it had gone as we know these threads can run and run. But inadvertently including a street name or whatever and the whole thing takes a nasty turn.

Thought it was a bit strange for somebody to post pictures of the dream car you’ve just bought, with a cut and paste from autotrader!

must admit alarm bells were ringing hence why I didn’t respond to his posts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

Had you down as a Waitrose guy!

Well yes, I have another car I take to Waitrose, meet me there with that £8000. If you dont remember,  this is me in the blue jumper.... 

_20180104_171004.thumb.JPG.d51e6ae6c61ad6685ee77c06c18ae96a.JPG

• Like 1

Right all of you I do all the sleuth work flush out the odd bod trust me that's polite for me and this is all the thanks I get....... a load of comedians post pictures of exotic cars @Flytvrputting up pictures of 'ladies he met' goats goats really.......you need to get out more.

Always had my suspicions about @emjay82 Waitrose indeed what's wrong with Aldi like the rest of us............

I really expected after all my sleuthing work to go outside and find a Brand new Gsf on my drive courtesy of you all as a thankyou ah well back to digging big holes in the ground I suppose..........☹️

Big Rat

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Right all of you I do all the sleuth work flush out the odd bod trust me that's polite for me and this is all the thanks I get....... a load of comedians post pictures of exotic cars @Flytvrputting up pictures of 'ladies he met' goats goats really.......you need to get out more.

Always had my suspicions about @emjay82 Waitrose indeed what's wrong with Aldi like the rest of us............

I really expected after all my sleuthing work to go outside and find a Brand new Gsf on my drive courtesy of you all as a thankyou ah well back to digging big holes in the ground I suppose..........☹️

Big Rat

I take it you've not been outside yet. Yours is the black one, recently stolen from Coventry :whistling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, NothernDan said:

I take it you've not been outside yet. Yours is the black one, recently stolen from Coventry :whistling:

Parked next to it is the Blue one from above. Just ignore the bleating from the boot (and the DANGER, ASBESTOS signs).

This has been blown our of proportion, a simple typo as the poor chap just thought he was on Tinder rather than LOC and was looking for a rendezvous. 

"Here's mine, show me yours" 

"Any meets in the Birmingham area". 

"I'm new to this all, I'll take a photo of IT later". 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Flytvr said:

I just did a nice little trade down in Chippenham's red light district. 

GS-F plus £1000 cashback for the two lovely ladies (goats).

lexus-gs-f-h.jpg

two-goats-19009239.jpg

Do you get to keep the goats though?  I bought an Alpaca once.  Never turned up.  Got delivered to some family in Africa.  Never trust Yodel.  Or Oxfam for that matter.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

What does Tinder mean..............

Is that when your quoting for some sort of 'trans action' or have I got the wrong end of the stick.........:wacko:

🐀

We'll have to have a chat about the modern world ratty..... 😂 

21 minutes ago, mrfunex said:

Are the photos we upload on here still geo-tagged? That could potentially have a bit of a sinister twist? Mods?

Was talking about that with my wife last night. I'm sure geotagging is turned off as standard on most phones and I'm not sure it would survive the upload process. 

Thankfully all mine were taken outside Big Rat's house with my house photoshopped into the background.

#parkitsomewhereelseforaweek

• Haha 2