Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Triple Washer Jets

Chris.S

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

err chris,, i just bought a set of triple jets, got a free car with mine though

eeerrr whats wrong with having the blue ones, no one else will have different coloured ones :winky: :D :lol:

Can I have a set please? How do I pay ? Cash ? Cheque ? Credit Card ? Pay Pal ? Gold Bullion ?

1C6 please, Granite Sky

Gold Bullion would be nice if you have a few spare bars, other than that cheque or credit card will do

Put me down for a set of plat ice please chris!

And I blame Wosket for making me get them ;)

If you still have my card details can you use those or you want me to pm you them again?

cheers

Duncan

Added you to the list

Received and fitted mine today. Cheers Chris

your welcome

For those who have not paid please send a cheque payable to TG Holdcroft and send for the attention of myself to

Lexus Parts Dept

TG Holdcroft

Leek Road

Hanley

Stoke on Trent

ST1 6AT

Many thaks

Chris.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links