Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RC-F Carbon Sunroof

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201801092595687?radius=1500&sort=price-asc&advertising-location=at_cars&make=LEXUS&model=RC F&postcode=rm70fj&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&year-from=2005&page=1

Since when RC-F Carbon have sunroofs? Aftermarket? Why have Carbon then?

Edti:

... After having cup of coffee... No it is standard RC-F with Carbon Wrap... other give aways - rims and interiour. Carbon has different style rims and alcantara instead of proper leather.

• Like 1

Paid less than that for mine nearly a year ago from a Lexus dealer so that's on the dear side I think.

If someone buys it they should remove the wrap to see if there are any cuts in the paint.

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

A good spot, not sure about the ‘V8’ badges either 🙄

🐀

Yeah they look crap. Must have bought them out of halfrauds or nicked them off a saxo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Comedian Yes it does seem expensive I know a little bit about this car it's 'X' Lexus registered + one private owner, I'm not sure if it was a fleet press magazine car or simply a management vehicle anyway the registration number is GY65 VJG, it was  originally Brighton registered that's were pretty much all Lexus fleet cars start out the last owner was from the teeside area.

Big Rat

1 hour ago, mike m said:

Yeah they look crap. Must have bought them out of halfrauds or nicked them off a saxo.

There is some sort of TRD sticker near the gear lever too. 

18 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@Comedian No Sean you've got that wrong fella what it means is TRD not on results in.......Thrown Rapidly Ditched

🐀

I'm saying anything - potential there for serious egg on face.

The wrap on the Stockport RC-F was terrible. I went there to see if they could suggest a wrapping company, but after seeing the shoddy workmanship, I decided not to enquire further.