Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Coventry

I took our IS250C in to coventry Lexus this morning for the Airbag recall and they have loaned me a 14mile IS300H F SPORT  for the day, and i must say i am quite impressed with it.

while i was there i took a few pics of a few other cars of interest on the forecourt.

First two pics are the loaner.

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0152.JPG

IMG_0153.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

IMG_0156.JPG

IMG_0157.JPG

IMG_0158.JPG

IMG_0160.JPG

IMG_0161.JPG

IMG_0163.jpg

IMG_0164.JPG

The 300H seems to suit the IS/RC a lot better than the NX due to weight of course but the MPG was good as well.Its seems to shift a long quite nicely.

The LS was just about to go out on a test drive with a gentleman who came in a 61 plate Ls600H LWB which was mint.

In the showroom was the premier 4RX with all accessories fitted, plus the RC300H with sunroof fitted,two cars i hope to have on my driveway one day.

Paintwork and wheels look like a really slick combination. I'm not such a fan of the IS300h facelift at the front, keeps reminding me of a hamsters cheeks! I know it is part of the design language across the range but for some reason it just doesn't sit right with me on the IS.

Well I picked up the IS this morning after having the airbag recall done and as usual the car had been cleaned but as a thank you for bringing the car in for the work Lexus Coventry also put £25 of petrol in as well.

Credit where credits due.