Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IsF LT09DWO

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

Guys does any on here own or know anything about this car, here's a vid........

Big Rat

I think I saw that very car working my local town not so long ago. It was parked in the taxi rank and had a yellow light on top. Having said that, it was dark and it could have been a Toyota Avensis.

;)

Wheels look wrong colour and steering wheel - was it flat bottomed???

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Flytvr said:

I think I saw that very car working my local town not so long ago. It was parked in the taxi rank and had a yellow light on top. Having said that, it was dark and it could have been a Toyota Avensis.

;)

Wheels look wrong colour and steering wheel - was it flat bottomed???

Seems to be flat bottomed and is missing F badge also.  Wheels are definatly black also

• Like 1

Hi

This is my old car, px'd at Lexus Nottingham two years ago against my current 2012 ISF.  The car was a 'good'un' but that was two years ago, and I'm surprised it has only come up for sale now - maybe they've been running it as a pool car?

The wheels are original but sprayed black after various bad curbing repairs - I actually think it works well with the colour.  Likewise, the steering wheel is a quality aftermarket one I imported from the US - better than the stock cheapie one (have put a similar wheel on my current Lexus), the car also had/ has a cat back exhaust fitted by me.

TBH if the price is right and it comes with 2-3 years warranty should be a safe bet unless it has been severely abused since I had it..

• Like 2

That steering wheel looks quite nice actually (any links James?), I thought it was going to be a Halfords special!
Seems to have a Wald style diffuser on the back too. I agree the wheels look quite nice in black. Would help with a bit of tyre shine, highlights the tyres as being grubby otherwise!

23 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Grey One James appreciate that matey a serial isF buyer...... class 

Just adding it to my list now for me detailing all the remaining cars that's makes 161 of 211 👍

Big Rat

When the ISF becomes a modern version of the Lotus Carlton, you’ll feature on some Channel 5 documentary! It’s great you’re keeping track of all of them - very useful too! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

On ‎13‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, Big Rat said:

@Grey One James appreciate that matey a serial isF buyer...... class 

Just adding it to my list now for me detailing all the remaining cars that's makes 161 of 211 👍

Big Rat

@Big Rat

Do you keep a database on all the ISF's in the UK? If so, do you have much on mine - AY10 XNX, formerly in Peterborough?

Will make a very good value for money buy when I come to upgrade to an RCF in 12 months or so...

Thanks,

• Like 1

@Pecker Hi Mark I'll have a look and come back to you, good to see your going to stick with another. 'F' I'm also in the process of keeping the same type of  info on the Rcf and the Gsf.

Will most likely be jumping into an Rcf my self in Jan19.

🐀

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Pecker Hi Mark I'll have a look and come back to you, good to see your going to stick with another. 'F' I'm also in the process of keeping the same type of  info on the Rcf and the Gsf.

Will most likely be jumping into an Rcf my self in Jan19.

🐀

No no no no no!  G S - F

• Like 2

RC-F for the win.  I predict I'll be ready to shift mine in Jan 2020 if anyone else is into longer term planning. And of course, it is the best colour.

• Haha 1

@MNMJ So as a man with very obvious taste in 'F's Lexus Sidcup put on sale a Black Rcf Carbon yesterday no pictures as yet priced at £38+ according to my little data bank it's the only one in the Uk in Black, did you consider a Carbon Or an Rcf in any other colour....... pic of yours would be nice purely in the interests of reasearch of course 🤗

🐀

I would have gone for Blue or Red only. I don't like the look of Carbon ones and didn't fancy the extra cost.

There is (or was) another Black one. This RC-F, if you'll excuse the pun. Lexus Chester had it as a demo in Early 2015 and I took it to the EVO triangle to see what it was like. I saw the plate on a White one at Lexus Chester just before Christmas

006.JPG

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MNMJ said:

I would have gone for Blue or Red only. I don't like the look of Carbon ones and didn't fancy the extra cost.

There is (or was) another Black one. This RC-F, if you'll excuse the pun. Lexus Chester had it as a demo in Early 2015 and I took it to the EVO triangle to see what it was like. I saw the plate on a White one at Lexus Chester just before Christmas

006.JPG

@MNMJThanx for posting I think we need a new thread running of 'Our Cars' there hasn't been one recently and a number of people have changed there cars. 

Yours looks great especially with the red interior, the White one at Chester is still there and there are two other black non Carbons for sale at the moment one with a red interior just like yours.

Im still really enjoying the isF the miles are still low and had it for two years now yesterday in fact, but in 12 month's it'll be gone, personally I'm not bothered which model Rcf is next more interested in the history and colour of it thanx for the pic 👍

🐀

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links