Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A quick hello from a new member

Hackett

I'm a first time Lexus owner . I have been looking for a really good LS430 for months now and finally found what I was looking for .

Bought a silver 2005 model , FLSH , black interior , 97000 miles in fabulous condition . Paid £4,600 for it and have just driven home from Fareham to Dover and it was all I had hoped for and more . Now I understand why you guys love these cars so much .

Cheers Hackett

20180114_133443.jpg

20180114_133529.jpg

20180114_133543.jpg

20180114_133612.jpg

• Like 1

Hello from Me,

I have been the owner of an 03  IS200 sportcross for nigh on 5 years, only ever seen two others in the years that I've had it. Love it to bits but am looking to mod it a bit as I can't afford a change that will give me a better car. Currently looking for alloys that will fit, besides lexus do any other makes fit. I was thinking of 17" and probably lowering a couple of inches in the future. Any help much appreciated. 

Sorry if I interrupted, still trying to find my way around the site.

23 hours ago, The-Acre said:

Well done, and welcome to the LOC.  Lovely motor.  I sold my LS430 last week and already miss it!!

I have been through an Audi A6 , XJ6 and an E 320 CDI in quick succession and none of them really did it for me . But this beauty is staying with me .

21 hours ago, steve2006 said:

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Looks very nice, did the private plate come with it? Date less plates make these cars look a couple of years old.

Yes , I bought it from a doctor and he threw the plate in with the price of the car .

20 hours ago, Eame64 said:

Welcome to the forum,and what a great looking LS430 you have.

Thanks . I spent a long time looking for the right one and I think i've found it .

23 hours ago, Texas said:

Did you drive home A27, 259 as that looks like a sweet mini road trip or did you cruise on the longer M way route?

paul m

Motorway , just so I could play with all the buttons en route ..A roads from now on though .

On 1/14/2018 at 2:02 PM, Hackett said:

I'm a first time Lexus owner . I have been looking for a really good LS430 for months now and finally found what I was looking for .

Bought a silver 2005 model , FLSH , black interior , 97000 miles in fabulous condition . Paid £4,600 for it and have just driven home from Fareham to Dover and it was all I had hoped for and more . Now I understand why you guys love these cars so much .

Cheers Hackett

20180114_133443.jpg

20180114_133529.jpg

20180114_133543.jpg

20180114_133612.jpg

Very nice. I have a feeling an LS could well be on my future shopping list.

On 1/14/2018 at 9:12 PM, sportcrosser said:

Hello from Me,

I have been the owner of an 03  IS200 sportcross for nigh on 5 years, only ever seen two others in the years that I've had it. Love it to bits but am looking to mod it a bit as I can't afford a change that will give me a better car. Currently looking for alloys that will fit, besides lexus do any other makes fit. I was thinking of 17" and probably lowering a couple of inches in the future. Any help much appreciated. 

Sorry if I interrupted, still trying to find my way around the site.

No problem and welcome. You've posted in someone else's thread so ideally just start your own in this New Members Area or here. The Sportcross is rare, maybe put some pictures up?