Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

1 hour ago, stevet said:

You need to get your front wheels swapped over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You beat me to it...............wheels are on the wrong way round!!!

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Mark G said:

You beat me to it...............wheels are on the wrong way round!!!

I think they have always been that way, no chance they will be getting changed around any time soon in this weather.  Due some new rear tyres this week I think so may change them then though I can't imagine it matters a massive amount

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

I think they have always been that way, no chance they will be getting changed around any time soon in this weather.  Due some new rear tyres this week I think so may change them then though I can't imagine it matters a massive amount

It does matter. It annoys @Mark G. You don’t want to be doing that!! 😜

• Like 1

My old F too[mention=9773]stevet[/mention] Matey don’t suppose you can remember your original reg number for my list please [emoji106]
Big Rat 

No problem. Here’s one from when I first collected.4649bc693af2a89866b0179aa2996ac8.jpg

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

@Jgtcracer Hey Mods need some discipline taken over here, we’ve got some some non compliance going on :yahoo:

Big Rat 

2 hours ago, Pecker said:

Still to find out... hopefully not the sore way! Pretty sure the radar is actually located elsewhere behind the grill so de-badge shouldn't effect it...

Should be fine, had no issues when I had my badge less carbon grill. Issue was with the US badged version. 

Black box with radar sits behind the grill, not attached. :yes:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@PeckerAny chance of a pic of the exhausts from the rear need to get a bottom perspective.... so to speak, none of this teasing tantalising itty bitty.....😂

We want the full monty 😂

🐀

OK Mr Rat, will see what I can muster up :cool:

• Like 1

Got a couple of pics of the Bayson R lip fitted, I'm impressed with the quality for the price, great fitment and with it being urethane its flexible and should take a lot of abuse. Took me about 40 mins to fit, came with plenty of fixings and is solid when attached to the car. 

It's quite subtle but I think it does make the front look little more aggressive. 

IMG_20180130_153227.jpg

IMG_20180130_153235.jpg

IMG_20180128_105120.jpg

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Pecker said:

Here we are Sir. Not the best quality given the black/white/overcast/Samsung phone combo but hopefully you get the gist! 3.thumb.jpg.983aeb62d91dc81251f5c2a5c1ece564.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

@Pecker Thanx for that looks great, carbon overlay aside very reminiscent of @Rusty Crobar and @Mark G isF, 👍

🐀

• Like 2