Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Post your Pics

31 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 I see @Flytvr @Mark G @Comedian In the front row and my self in the back the short dopey looking one...... where’s @Warrington guy Oh I know he’s camped outside Lexus Cheltenham waiting to see if his cars arrived 😂

🐀

@Warrington guy has locked himself in the showroom toilets until his car has arrived, all he can see is carbon 😉 

_20180201_215658.thumb.JPG.10eb634a06df13f807b24649f6dc5c27.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, emjay82 said:

@Warrington guy has locked himself in the showroom toilets until his car has arrived, all he can see is carbon 😉 

_20180201_215658.thumb.JPG.10eb634a06df13f807b24649f6dc5c27.JPG

@emjay82 Having regard to the above and @Comedian reply I've found something for @Warrington guy Dave to read while he's in there 😬

🐀

IMG_0717.thumb.JPG.30b83764fcd6805e3bbe0cd31edb5366.JPG

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Nice atmospheric picture as well, pleased for you Matey, I always said the darker coloured ones were better......:whistling:

🐀

I know you've always been a fan, I've no need to look through old posts to confirm :whistling:

• Like 1

Hey Dav,

i had an opel kadett many many years ago. special version, 2 door coupe and in gold color. Still remember the explosive accelleration of 23 seconds from 0 to 60.

what TVRś did you have?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dutchie01 said:

Hey Dav,

i had an opel kadett many many years ago. special version, 2 door coupe and in gold color. Still remember the explosive accelleration of 23 seconds from 0 to 60.

what TVRś did you have?

Now that Opel Kadett sounds special!!! Mine was my first ever car - a red Opel Kadett Estate (1196). Acceleration wasn’t great, but being brought up on a farm, I could explore the characteristics of rear wheel drive in a big open field 😀

I had a Chimaera (5 litre) - very agricultural 😀 What about you?  

Here it is - 

8805DD35-C2FE-4B25-A250-1758EE2DCB34.jpeg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Big Rat said:

@Flytvr Hey see you had longer hair in those days.......,🤪

🐀

Yes. Thinking about growing it out again.

i guess you can’t do that....... it would get stuck in your Vidal Sassoon styled sunroof 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

Yes. Thinking about growing it out again.

i guess you can’t do that....... it would get stuck in your Vidal Sassoon styled sunroof 😀

@Flytvr Yes that would be the case but im a little on the er.......little side for it to happen :yes:

🐀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Flytvr said:

ratty.png

@FlytvrI remember a song by 'Shaggy' titled something like " It wasn't me"

Any way it's still your fault if you hadn't bought yours and that comedy club bloke up there in the flatlands bought his I wouldn't have to try and live in fear of past posts....... 😳

🐀

• Like 1