Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Simply Japanese Beaulieu - 29th July 2018

Any of you fine people attending Simply Japanese @ Beaulieu this year on the 29th of July?

https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/

Myself and another ISF owner I work with will be attending so that's 1% of the ISF ownership confirmed?

Any other 'F' owners attending or plan to attend?  

• Like 1

@FTBBCVoodoo Lee if that's the case there is a very nice........ no the best White one that could be levered from the owners grasp in Warrington for the right money @Warrington guy  I mention this one as the only other equally fantastic White one is @DAW but David would rather sell his kidney first 😂

🐀

2 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@FTBBCVoodoo Lee if that's the case there is a very nice........ no the best White one that could be levered from the owners grasp in Warrington for the right money @Warrington guy  I mention this one as the only other equally fantastic White one is @DAW but David would rather sell his kidney first 😂

🐀

Myself and Lichelle have been through too much together (all good things I might add) for me to part with her for another F.  I have done the 2 types of the same car before with 2 x white DC2 Integra Type R's and it just wasn't the same :-(

No....  Instead she will be treated to a Cat Back H&S exhaust once bonus time arrives in March (obvs keeping the original exhaust in case I have to pop it back on for a main dealer warranty claim).  

New baby (number 2) is due in March so sticking with what I know for a while :-)

Next year though...  that's a different story.  If only they did a GSF in white....  Oh wait.....  :-)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FTBBCVoodoo said:

Myself and Lichelle have been through too much together (all good things I might add) for me to part with her for another F.  I have done the 2 types of the same car before with 2 x white DC2 Integra Type R's and it just wasn't the same :-(

No....  Instead she will be treated to a Cat Back H&S exhaust once bonus time arrives in March (obvs keeping the original exhaust in case I have to pop it back on for a main dealer warranty claim).  

New baby (number 2) is due in March so sticking with what I know for a while :-)

Next year though...  that's a different story.  If only they did a GSF in white....  Oh wait.....  :-)

@FTBBCVoodoo A white Gsf nice..... a load of us had a play in this one last summer sweet.....

IMG_3041.thumb.JPG.48aaf56fe13657d3f39733a33d68b283.JPG

Big Rat

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Big Rat said:

🐀

Afraid so, really can’t  see me parting with it at all. First car I have ever considered keeping for the long term.. I usually change after 3yrs, but now coming up to  4yrs already. Seriously considered a mint 2011 Gen 2 997 C2S in black with the aero pack & only 13k on the clock from Porsche last year. But when it came down to it I couldn’t part with the F - I would have lost money that I would have made that decision a few years back!!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DAW said:

Afraid so, really can’t  see me parting with it at all. First car I have ever considered keeping for the long term.. I usually change after 3yrs, but now coming up to  4yrs already. Seriously considered a mint 2011 Gen 2 997 C2S in black with the aero pack & only 13k on the clock from Porsche last year. But when it came down to it I couldn’t part with the F - I would have lost money that I would have made that decision a few years back!!

@DAW Now out of all of them particular 911 would be the one to go for....

Gen 2 for peace of mind mechanically 

C2S for looks equipment and rear drive joy

Aero pack was an expensive option and adds to the looks as well as the functionality 

Black....... no no car washing ! only joking looks mean and purposeful 

But you made the right choice 😁

🐀

5 hours ago, Big Rat said:

@DAW Now out of all of them particular 911 would be the one to go for....

Gen 2 for peace of mind mechanically 

C2S for looks equipment and rear drive joy

Aero pack was an expensive option and adds to the looks as well as the functionality 

Black....... no no car washing ! only joking looks mean and purposeful 

But you made the right choice 😁

🐀

Had a black Golf VR6 back in the day so know what you mean, but it did look absolutely stunning when all shiny & clean.

• Like 1