Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IsF maxed out at Millbrook Vid

So I've been going through 'The Rat' archives and thought I'd show this I won't put up the full vid as it's a members car and it will be recognised. The car was a Lexus press and motoring magazine loaner and was used for much promotional work,  175 mph with 2 gears to go 🤗

Big Rat

• Like 5

@NemesisUK I don't believe they do limit but someone more knowledgeable will be along I'm sure, yes if you look at the speedo your probably right the other vids I have show the car a fraction over 183 😳, I won't put them though for  the previously stated reasons, they real are a very special car IMO.

🐀

• Like 1

@mike m I don't believe they do only corporate drive round stuff even then they've had a number of fatalities there, I've got that one you've found as well, there are more using a different search method but it shows the reg number.

The japfest in 2016 was at Silverstone and that had track access there was a White IsF going round mixing it then don't know if it was someone off here though, it's on YouTube just search 'Lexus isF Silverstone' 👍

🐀

I found the limiter (i think) on mine in June last year... the speedo showed just under 180mph at around 6000rpm in 7th. I can’t say I looked more accurately at that....

• Like 3