Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone know this car

16 minutes ago, Distant Sun said:

It was on Autotrader back in October last year, a private sale on the West coast of Scotland.  I think it was originally on at £17000 but dropped to £15000.

@Distant Sun Good shout Gareth I’m giving @emjay82 a bit help on research but for it but I couldn’t remember why I’d written this one down from last year.

Big Rat

I've a rather nice VW Edition 30 GTI Golf at the moment so thought id do an online valuation against a PX on that car, it was roughly half it's worth! I had a voicemail from the sales manager within 10 minutes saying he was really keen to sort something out, i bet he was!

18 minutes ago, emjay82 said:

Apparently this one is going to auction if not sold this week.... 🤔 

Have you spoken to them? They've emailed me again today. It's a shame they are so far away or i may have been able to have a serious conversation with them about it in person where a proper valuation for my car would come into it.

I could do without spending the cash anyway really, im part way through a rebuild on an old bmw 2002 which has really grown arms and legs!

39 minutes ago, scott-o said:

rebuild on an old bmw 2002 which has really grown arms and legs!

you mean it gets to the ATM very regularly to empty your account :w00t: 

Malc

• Haha 1

On 24/01/2018 at 2:46 PM, Big Rat said:

@emjay82 Go on go see it make them an offer they can’t refuse..... Mr Corleone.......🔫

🐀

Phone the dealer, they will tell u which auction, BUT auction is the ONLY purchase with ZERO warranty or comeback,......dealers have to by law warranty their cars, no such thing as a tradesale anymore even if signing to say so, so a dealer will have never sell at auction money BUT will tell u where.......most auctions are online

🏎🏎🏎

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I see this one is back on Autotrader at Snows Toyota, Plymouth.  Now with 67,000 miles (was 63,000 odd before) and a price tag of £17,495.  Looks like the rear windows have been tinted since it last appeared.

According to the VW garage it was with originally it was going to auction. I think it has some history (previous mods) but I don't know any specifics....... 🐀?? 

This was the first F I ever drove!

It was in good condition and drove well, but I didnt have anything to compare it against and wanted a low miler.

It was for sale in remote scotland privately last year, I had a email chat with the owner and he seemed to have looked after it.

I wasnt in a position to buy as I needed to offload my current car. eventually it disappeared from sale and 4 months later appeared in blackburn with another 4k on the clock. I couldnt get to the bottom on if anyone had it in between but they thought 'a guy from scotland had been and traded it in for a golf gti'. I got the impression he didnt do much mileage in it so was surprised it had gone up so much if he had kept hold.

Be worth a look if someone is looking for a bargain, theres plenty with higher mileage at that age.