Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I’m in need of drivers-side front and passenger-side rear shock absorbers as mine are leaking. I’ve been quoted around €1100 installed by Lexus for these but does anyone have any suggestions of places to source OEM parts or any aftermarket suggestions?

Sent from my Iphone using Tapatalk

One of my rear shocks was reported leaking at the last service. It can't be that bad however because it's just passed the MOT test again, without even an advisory.

I was thinking of changing to a set of Coil overs. There's some advertised on eBay for about £700 for a set of four but I'm not absolutely convinced they'd fit.

If you search good enough on the forum you will find that someone did some thorough investigation and found out that the shock absorbers from the IS250 would fit , if my memory serves me well . 

I looked at this.  Nippon Autospares in Derby were the best price at the time.  Give them a ring to make sure they are the actual part you need and are brand new though, this was double checked by me at the time but there was some scepticism over the prices they were quoting.  Also, they can better their eBay price buying direct.

Good luck!

• Like 1