Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aftermarket wheels

Not that i’m about to change mine but I saw a set of these in the flesh today. You can get them in any width you want in half inch increments, any size from 17 up to 22 and any offset you want, special order. They’re actually not that pricey either.

Definitely not rushing out to buy them tomorrow but what do you reckon to these on  silver ISF?BF113FA9-386F-4BCB-B12B-018D07AB8700.thumb.jpeg.8c37e4aa3194b3a2bd550f5206df10df.jpeg 

5D48A2C0-3AF6-4951-9B50-36E095AF10E2.thumb.jpeg.0f58a45eb1f65e2fc8c3fe22e05c1ef8.jpeg

• Like 1

Very nice. I wouldn't mind a set of these for the wife's IS250 in 18 as the Lexus wheels have seen better days.

Any idea how much a set of these would set me back in 18 inch?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Rat said:

@NothernDan Wouldn’t be for me fella, you see this is the problem when you get old, like me, as time goes by there isn’t a design or style you haven’t seen before, and to my eye they look ‘dated’

🐀

Hahaha! Just think of 'em as "Vintage" mate :yes:

• Haha 1

I quite like them, but one assumes they won't have the same air flow from the spokes that the oem ones have. Which really doesn't matter unless you're trying quite hard!

do they weigh more? The ride is pretty harsh already (lotus owner too here, so my other car is rather special in that respect) so id be conscious of that too.

• Like 1

Have these on my car at the minute - all square set up 10x19 in silver with 255/35 winters all round.

d.https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/linea-corse-alloy-wheels/linea-corse-lc818-alloy-wheels-set-of-4

Look good, very similar to the bolas you're looking at.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Killysprint said:

Have these on my car at the minute - all square set up 10x19 in silver with 255/35 winters all round.

d.https://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/performance/linea-corse-alloy-wheels/linea-corse-lc818-alloy-wheels-set-of-4

Look good, very similar to the bolas you're looking at.

They are a nice wheel you have there. Tempted by these also...

What offset and/or spacers do you run? I have 15mm H&R spacers at the moment and am trying to work out what fitment to run without the tyres rubbing on the arches, etc..

Thanks,

• Like 1

Dan try this site mht wheels they've got a car builder with the Lexus isf on so you can see what each wheel looks like on the car it's pretty cool, the company builds wheels for rotiform and many others been looking at the niche wheels myself 

• Like 1

On 26/01/2018 at 11:45 AM, Killysprint said:

ET38

Std suspension, no spacers and no rubbing. Good compromise for the winter.

very easy to curb though.

Love the square set up looks awesome! What tyre specs you using and did you have to get the rear arches rolled might have to go the square look now Ive seen yours 

• Like 1