Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RATTY

2 hours ago, Jgtcracer said:

Happy birthday mate, has the postman been??  Read your letter from the Queen yet??

@Jgtcracer Thanx Marcus, postman came couldn’t get the car through the letter box...... what’s the matter with them these days 😂

The Queen er no apparently I’m still far to young 😉

🐀

Happy Birthday

Awesome birthday present as well :)

Will you still be the custodian of the IS-F database and will you be starting an RC-F one as well?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, peachy said:

Many happy returns Paul, have a cracking day bud and enjoy your new toy 👍

@peachy Shaun thanx for that matey much appreciated, apart from on here and drinking coffee and ordering materials deliveries for the next job I’ve given my self the day off :yahoo:

🐀

2 hours ago, bobmc said:

Happy Birthday

Awesome birthday present as well :)

Will you still be the custodian of the IS-F database and will you be starting an RC-F one as well?

@bobmc Thanx Matey, absolutely keeping isF research going and in fact I’ve been running the RCF and GSF alongside it from the beginning. I believe fully in the ‘F’ car ethos not matter the model.

In fact I should have some news tomorrow about the 10 year’F’ anniversary meet in Midlands I’m involved in.

So if ever I can help with info fire away 👍

🐀

• Like 1

Indeed Paul, hope you have a good time, taking your new toy out for a birthday blast...

Unfortunately all my spare cash is going towards keeping the building trade in cups of tea at the moment, so I'm having to postpone any car renewal for a while... 

It's a bit annoying that the decent RC-Fs seem to getting snapped up, rather than languishing at dealers and slowly coming down in price :)

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, JonP said:

Indeed Paul, hope you have a good time, taking your new toy out for a birthday blast...

Unfortunately all my spare cash is going towards keeping the building trade in cups of tea at the moment, so I'm having to postpone any car renewal for a while... 

It's a bit annoying that the decent RC-Fs seem to getting snapped up, rather than languishing at dealers and slowly coming down in price :)

@JonP Thanx Jon us builders need the Tea and Bics matey, remember as they say in Italy when I comes to builders ‘No coffee no workee ‘ 😉

Like all slow moving dealer stock this means all the ‘F’ cars except perhaps the LC the longer they’ve had it the better deal can be had if it’s the end of the month, especially a slow one like January.

Big Rat