Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Return To Page From Topic

kev dood

I have found that say in the morning when I log on and there is more than 1 pages of new posts, if I read a post on the second page, the hit the button that takes you back to the forum (between next oldest post and next newest post), it will always take you back to the first page of posts in the forum.

You then have to click on page 2 to return to reading the new posts. Could this not be changed to go back to the last forum page that you were reading? If you wanted to jump to the "front" page, you could use the drop down menus or the paper trail links!

This way you would be able to see which posts you have then read as the "new" arrow will go for that post.

Also, how come this new arrow sometimes then goes if you are reading through the list of newer postings? All of a sudden say 10 or so ones will go, leaving you to think you have suddenly read them all!!

ta all

there's a much smaller club in newbury that has similar software, but which seems easier to navigate around, and additionally, if you click on a thread in one of the listings, the title of the thread changes colour, so when you go back to the list, you can see which ones you've read already. they also have a 'button' to click to go back to exactly where you were before opening a thread.