Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Health Check video question

My car in Lexus Glasgow today for service and MOT.  No problems to report and no advisories on MOT so with 115k miles am happy with that but ... They send email with supposed link to video of health check and there is no video - only a copy of the check sheet . Now I have had this issue with them before since the covering email clearly states that they send a video pointing out the good and the bad if there are any . Last time they used the reason why we don't send a video was because there were no faults to show you so am expecting the same explanation again . I am maybe being fussy but I would have liked to have seen the technician going over the car . My question is firstly does anybody else use Glasgow and do you get video sent no matter good or bad news ? And second question what is the story at other Lexus dealers . ? Last time I raised it with them they simply said it was their local policy so I said they should not therefore send the same covering email but got exactly same email this time and like I say no video again . Cheers , Kevin 

• Sad 1

I had a video from Lexus Reading last week when the car was in for a service. The video was still produced even though there were no issues to report, just a quick look over the tyres, suspension parts, exhaust that's about it. Sounds like they forgot to do the video. It does seem very random when I get a video and it's not consistent. 

• Like 1