Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Comments about your RC-F

Talking to Ratty the other day about Kitt - his new RC-F. He pretty much confirmed what all RC-F owners know - the RC-F gets lots of attention and comments.

If passers by have commented on, or reacted to your car, please share the story here.

Here's some of my favs -

Whilst waiting at junction, two teenage lads walked by. Lad A said to Lad B - "Oooooo - Lexus.....................................................LOOSER!!!"

Whilst driving slowly through town, a young lad said to his dad - "Daddy - that car makes my ears hurt".  The dad just smiled

Sat in a traffic jam. Couple in the car behind were having an argument. I blipped the throttle. The woman s*** herself, then they both immediately started laughing. Marriage guidance by Lexus

Drove past a bus stop (I was in the passenger sear). About 15 school kids queued up, all heads down looking at their phones. All looked up, and syncro swivelled their heads as we went past.

Joining the M5, I applied suitable  pedal pressure whilst driving down the slip round. I joined in front of a family in a people carrier. Driver kept flashing me. Initially I thought he was angry, but he was actually giving it the thumbs up. I let him pass and then overtook him. He'd wound the window down just to hear a V8

Let's hear you stories - I know @Comedian has some!

• Like 3

Ok

4 series driver shouted out his window how 'pretty' the car was as I had locked and was walking away.

A guy came into where I was working to ask who's lexus it was as he liked it so much

Also had a fiesta st driver behind taking pics on his phone. Naughty.

Heard a pedestrian say to his mate ' that's gorgeous' as I was cruising down the high street in summer.

Not had any hot women throw themselves at me yet unfortunately.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

So I was sat in the traffic in Kitt the other day the weather was quite balmy windows down, a Mondeo pulled up alongside male driver and a lad about ten years old in the front passenger seat....... look daddy that car is driving with no one in it......... it's like Kitt from Knight Rider......... father replied........ No son it's just that little short arsed old builder who lives up the road :wacko:

Big Rat 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

So I was sat in the traffic in Kitt the other day the weather was quite balmy windows down, a Mondeo pulled up alongside male driver and a lad about ten years old in the front passenger seat....... look daddy that car is driving with no one in it......... it's like Kitt from Knight Rider......... father replied........ No son it's just that little short arsed old builder who lives up the road :wacko:

Big Rat 

You've got to get one of these - 

download.jpg

• Haha 2

Hi Guys, after much help and valued input from @Big Rat, I’m picking up my RCF on Monday so will let you know what comments I hear once I’ve got her.  Really looking forward to getting the RCF but also very sad to part with the ISF.  Just cleaned her for the final run to the garage on Monday morning, will make sure its a good one.  It is of course blue @Mark G 😀

• Like 4

@Jonb Congrats on the car Jon, hope you all had a good break away, so the excitement is buildbig tinged with a little sadness about the isF I still feel the same especially when Lexus Cheltenham put up the sales photos online.

Remember one you've got her it's pictures pictures 😁

🐀

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Big Rat said:

@Jonb Congrats on the car Jon, hope you all had a good break away, so the excitement is buildbig tinged with a little sadness about the isF I still feel the same especially when Lexus Cheltenham put up the sales photos online.

Remember one you've got her it's pictures pictures 😁

🐀

Cheers Ratty.  We had a great time thank you and very much looking forward to getting the car on Monday 😀

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Comedian said:

@Jon_b welcome to the blue group :)

I saw the sales pics of your new car and it looks great. Nearly as blue as mine.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Cheers Sean, love the blue.  IS-F was blue as well 👍

• Like 1

On 13/02/2018 at 7:41 PM, Flytvr said:

You've got to get one of these - 

download.jpg

It would be brilliant having one of these, particularly if you were a seat in the Swedish volleyball team's mini bus!!

Marcus

#metoo

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Jgtcracer said:

It would be brilliant having one of these, particularly if you were a seat in the Swedish womens volleyball team's mini bus!!

Marcus

#metoo

1 hour ago, Jgtcracer said:

It would be brilliant having one of these, particularly if you were a seat in the Swedish volleyball team's mini bus!!

Marcus

#metoo

and here they are!

210500__DSC0423.jpg