Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Calliper Stickers

Grangey

Anyone interested in swapping/selling white calliper stickers, as in the kind that ****** sells? I ordered silver/white from him, as I'm going for black callipers, but when they came they're a kind of metallic grey - too dark for black. They would look smart on light callipers. I really need white ones, but I've emailed him twice asking him to swap them, at my expense, but there's no reply. Figures:mad:

I COULD just order some white ones off him, but I'm not going to do that, am I? Not if he can't be ***** replying to emails other than sales.

Originally posted by GRiM
Originally posted by Rodders_UK

Grangey - we're shortly going to be launching LOC caliper stickers - watch this space mate.:bounce:

Will they be in time for JAE, Rodz?

Steve's in the driving seat on these now Grimmer:bounce:

Originally posted by Rodders_UK
Originally posted by Administrator

I dont know why the name is blanked out... ?? :?::?:

I blanked it out Steve so that he didn't get any more free advertising!!!

I thought I didn't write that!! But you missed one from javadude :D. Fair doos to the guy, he replied today. Short and sweet, but he replied - probably read the thread.......

OK so we don't want the forums over-run with companies/individuals advertising... but isn't the idea of the site to help each other? So if several people want to find a supplier for something and someone knows then shouldn't they tell them?!

The only reason I have caliper stickers is because someone on this site helped me and told me where to get them.

Sorry rant over :bounce:

right here goes....

Under no circumstances is anyone who sells products is allowed to post commecial advertising on this forum. If people cannot take time to read our terms and conditions clearly marked on every forum then they cannot post!

The committee is not gonig to spend many hours sweating over this website for nothing and let businesses or service providers have financial gain at the committee's expense.

We provide rules for this site and they must be adhered to. If any committee member removes a post which is then inspected by myself for second thought then I would like everyone to think that it was done for their benefit.

Let's think about this... imagine the forum with every other post being an advertisement? I think not. We have designated spots on our website for paid sponsors who help run this website and we really appreciate their help, but we do not appreciate free loaders!

We have a spot for people to add their links to our website... They may add their link here

http://www.teamlexus.co.uk/html/modules.ph...inks&file=index

I am closing this thread because it is the weakest link.... goodbye!