Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sponsor Bazza To Do A Tandem Jump

Fargo

now, i am hoping this is because you all like to give to charity and not the fact you dont like me and want to see me scrambled  :huh:

having fear and accomplashing something will make every penny to the charity worthwhile.

no one will donate if you did not give a monkies mate... people are paying money to see you sh*t yaself mate... its the only way they will donate.

I would think you were a brave man bazza! :)

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... people are paying money to see you sh*t yaself mate... its the only way they will donate.

I would think you were a brave man bazza! :)

:blink:

im not.....................

im donating for him to do a parachute jump for Charity

I tell ya...  my mother did it...  and she's in the 50's!

is she stuck in time?

:lol: at aidos picture.

all i can say is that bazza must have huge balls and respect to da man!

If we can do it before JAE we could present the cheque for the Charity!

respect to bazza if he goes for it... best thing he will ever do in his whole life (apart from children of course :) )

Remember that celebrity programme where at the end the winner did a tandum jump for thier chosen charity,Cheryl Baker i think it was well she landed awkward and ***** her ankle.......off work for a couple of months :ph34r:

This is the last one.....i promise :P

I'd love to do it with ya Bazza, but cant afford £200 im afraid.

Any chance of a GB :P

Baz, from what i hear you will actually love it............once back on the ol terra firma.

yeh your right bazza, i had written down 610, but err thought of something completly differnt.

thanks sportsmansfeild, all donations welcome, pehaps you can make it to this charity event.. date to be confirmed, but the area will be Brackely J10 or J11 M40 Hinton Skydive

check out the galery picture set 1

set2

set3

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links