Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Zymol Experiance

Steve

Well what can I say... I bought a bottle of Zymol from Halfords

Following instructions I applied the zymol liquid and the end result was fantastic... Mush better than Auto Glym! and smells like Bicardi! LOL

The result was a really high glossed car. It is the same amount of work as applying Autoglym although I did not see as much residue as what Autoglym leaves.

Thumbs up from me 9 out of 10

Yeah... i was very impressed.. and I am sure a few more times using that would get even better.... I can even smell the fruity smell indoors.

My car was really dull as the last time i poilshed it was at Gaydon.. so it was a bit dull

mmmm ill order the vintage wax today!!:lol: - how much of a profit???£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££'s

I've been using the 'Concours' estate glaze recently - after an HD-Cleanse.

As morph said, it takes some effort but it comes up pretty shiny and without the usual swirlmarks.

I guess how impressive it is depends on what you're used to.

I'm trying to get them to put together a Lexus owners club pack (for Gold members naturally).

Will report in the Gold forums when progress is made.

BTW, i see on their website, in answer to 'Wheres cheapest to buy zymol'

They say - Halfords for the SUV stuff and zymol.co.uk for the rest.

SUV stuff being for trucks and barges Steve :lol:

Originally posted by Administrator

my goodness...

look at some of these waxes

http://www.sportscarworld.ltd.uk/acatalog/...E_GLAZES_4.html

sammy should take a look at the NSX polish!

That is the url I sent you Steve!!! I got my Zymol kit from there..... The NSX stuff is very very very slightly better than the Japon stuff, but much harder to use (and more expensive) - so I 'make do'

I got the starter kit Japon and treat which includes leather conditioner etc. All the towels etc included, cost £90 which is much cheaper than buying the items individually.

These are the real deal - very good!

they really have some nice stuff...

My neighbour came round earlier asking what polish i used on my car yesterday.. said it look like glass on the car...

Autoglym's in the bin!

Originally posted by GRiM
Originally posted by Administrator

......... Autoglym's in the bin!

Dinny throw it in the BIN Steve!!

Offer it to the member who comes up with the funniest Autoglym parody. e.g.

1. Autowhim :?:

2. Autoglym :smug:

3. Autoglum :(

3. Autoban :mad:

4. Autobin!!!! :flaming:

Autoglym:D

Autodim:o

Autocrim:cool:

AutoGRiM:P

Totallymad@**##@GRiM:o

Do I win?:?:

Well my neighbours now know I have lost the plot! On the bottle of Zymol it states that you must not apply in direct sunlight. and as I was going to go to Bournmouth today I decided to treat Lex to an early morning wash and wax. before the sun got too strong. Makes sense to me. So I was out there in the drive at 5 o'clock washing and polishing away. The car looks Brill, the best shine yet. I am really impressed. As for my neighbours, they have stopped talking to me. I noticed they all waited for me to go inside before they set of for work. :lol::lol::lol: Funny lot round here!:D:smilegrin::D

Originally posted by Jimmy Ten Toes

I didn't know there was another 5 o'clock in the day!?:lol:

:yawn:Oh yes believe me there is matey. Here is a little known bit of useless onfo: 'If your watch stops. It is still right twice a day'. :D :?::?:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links