Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Cylinder Head Modifications

tdiplc

to be honest im not realy at liberty to talk fully about the car and yes it is in a non complete state. but Fast and furious performance will be creating a full metal widearch kit (no fibreglass) with custom front and rear bumpers and skirts.

Vibe should be supplying all of their top of the range kit for free once the car is ready. Streetworks should hopefully help with the wiring.

Wheels are being sorted at the mo with a set of 19" Arospeed velocity rims.

I am a moderater on one of the best london car clubs (www.lmc-uk.com) and am in charge of the jap section. so get special privilages.

There are several other companies being lined up by the owner of the site too.

We are in close links with Revs and Fast Car and are they are camping at our stand at USC this weekend as well as coming out with us for the past few weeks.

we are also in the running for HIN (hot import nights) Best UK car club with more bling members than all the others.

So i hope this answers your question?

Havent had too much time to spend on here with other commitments but am with UKAZN (alex) pushing to have the lex respected by all other modders.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest im not realy at liberty to talk fully about the car and yes it is in a non complete state. but Fast and furious performance will be creating a full metal widearch kit (no fibreglass) with custom front and rear bumpers and skirts.

Vibe should be supplying all of their top of the range kit for free once the car is ready. Streetworks should hopefully help with the wiring.

Wheels are being sorted at the mo with a set of 19" Arospeed velocity rims.

I am a moderater on one of the best london car clubs (www.lmc-uk.com) and am in charge of the jap section. so get special privilages.

There are several other companies being lined up by the owner of the site too.

We are in close links with Revs and Fast Car and are they are camping at our stand at USC this weekend as well as coming out with us for the past few weeks.

we are also in the running for HIN (hot import nights) Best UK car club with more bling members than all the others.

So i hope this answers your question?

Havent had too much time to spend on here with other commitments but am with UKAZN (alex) pushing to have the lex respected by all other modders.

:offtopic: if you go to all them meets why have you not posted them up in here to see if some of the guys want to tag along :whistling:

ahh, they are normaly at about 10pm then go on till 4am lol.

But i would love it if ya wanted to join up mate. we have a right laugh!

www.lmc-uk.com, i still go under the name of The Don so imeasy to find.

And if your going to any of the shows in the comin weeks give me a shout coz im off to em all.

Well mr Don looks like you got soem plans for the 200.. personally though i think your 200 is heading down max power street with a body kit plan such as yours.. but hey each to there own young man.. :P

Mr Catchpole-----------Any more news on my head (not the balding one :blush: )

The head is done and dusted Mr E. We are in the process of assembling the short engine at the mo. Should be done a bit quicker than the Monster ;)

there is nothing i hate more than a max power car, flip paints etc or mad kits. i am basicaly having them retain the standard look whilst giving it a notation of power. Basicaly they are going to do an M3 look to the car. just slightly broadening the arches to allow wider rear tyres nothing more than 1" per side and no gordy race look things.

Its going to retain the full character of the car in all ways and be subtle.

I am in no way a max power muppet and resent that. i have taste and decency and also am not affraid to change things for the better.

The car is blatently similar to every other car about. and i want mine to set apart but look like it came from the factory that way.

sorry to go off topic people but i have to defend myself.

So in conclusion - think M3 and how it resembles the 3 series big bad brother - then think that done to the IS200.

lol @dave,, mee smoking,,, gave that up long long time ago..

Chris,, your plans sound subtle enough.. dave raised a good point though,, what will you be doing reagrds power,, will it be all show and no go.. ..

Supercharger etc same way as everyone else. but its mainly the look im after as its mostly gonna be a show car

Good luck to you Chris.

Personally I can't see the point as a car is to be driven not to show..........nnow if you were converting it to a track day car.............

its gonna be a classy example of a lex, nitros from NX will propell it further. engine will be dressed.

Keeping it all JDM

HKS Fcon and hopin for Teins with edfc. its gonna do the lot. but not all at once.

gonna take a good few months b4 its all done

s/c, good stuff..

nitrous form NX.. can i ask why you have chosen NX,, i personally (aswell as others) recommend Highpower stuff,, they knock spots off all the others, and certainly back up there technical expertise with fact,,

what jets size are you thinking of going to.

good choice on the edfc,, you wont be disapointed.

why you going with an Fcon though,, i would have though the unichip with the 3D mapping module would be fine and cheaper..

im completly open to engine tuning, if the chip will do then i will have it.

NX because of a deal that i cant resist if that makes sense!!!!

only want a max of 75bhp but more than likely just run 50's as standard.

but that will be me last mod as insurance will cain me!

what deal are NX doing for you,, is the deal worth future problems,, now im gona sound like im on commision here.. high power systems are THE best out there.

high power have even invited and ripped apart other suppliers on there forums, when having a factual technical debate on opposing products..

how are nx going to deliver that shot of gas to the engine,, via a controller i hope..

What lines will NX be giving you to run form the nos bottle to there

engine delivery bit

have a look at highpowers forumfor the facts..

what everyone should know before purchasing a nitrous system

also see here

.. high power systems are THE best out there.

high power have even invited and ripped apart other suppliers on there forums, when having a factual technical debate on opposing products..

Wise words Grand Master Fargo :D

It doesn't seem that long ago that a certain Mr Uknowhoo was battering us for using High Power systems.

why not get the high power stuff installed instead then,, will save you more time and hassle,, else you gota remove the nx kit and then have the other kit fitted..

so what is the deal that nx are doing for you and what kit will they be supplying.. ie size of bottle, what type of lines, a contoller etc..

its a discounted install and equipment rather than a full free lot. thats why its gonna be last as its not a priority at the min.

Cold and traction dont mix tho. but as of this weekend me car should have all the cold air it can take!